Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry, I know most of you on here are blokes, so please don't take offence, you may be able to help me understand.....

But why is it, that if a woman says something that's taken the wrong way, they're treated like the fuckin spawn of satan for days on end?

I'm at a loss, I truly am... don't think I'll ever understand the male mind and I'm beginning to wonder why I keep letting men upset me [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dont take it to heart just replace all the male referances in your post with the word people & you've got a fact of life....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[B]<font size=3 color=gold>I truly believe men and women have two different plains of logic and it is rare that the two ever meet in harmony...strange, but I am the spawn of satan on this side of the Atlantic..thatz equality I suppose...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Originally posted by bubblegumdisaster:
    Sorry, I know most of you on here are blokes, so please don't take offence, you may be able to help me understand.....

But why is it, that if a woman says something that's taken the wrong way, they're treated like the fuckin spawn of satan for days on end?

I'm at a loss, I truly am... don't think I'll ever understand the male mind and I'm beginning to wonder why I keep letting men upset me [img]frown.gif[/img]
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Spice, I could go on and on about the dialectics of men and women, but I won't. I'll just say that men and women have to have some differences in order to "spice [img]wink.gif[/img] " up enough to keep things going.

As for me, I'm pretty much able to work those natural conflicts to my advantage. I find it interesting that acknowledgement of them actually seems to mitigate them a bit. Think of a man who plays "nice" because he's afraid women will leave him if he isn't Mr. Perfect. Then think about what I said above.

If that still doesn't make sense, then I'd say I'm not perfect, either. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Originally posted by Markii Burnaway:
    [b]<font size=3 color=gold>I truly believe men and women have two different plains of logic and it is rare that the two ever meet in harmony...strange, but I am the spawn of satan on this side of the Atlantic..thatz equality I suppose...
    <font size="4" face="Arial">"spawn of satan"

<font size=8 color=red> SON...I'VE FINALLY FOUND YOU!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font size=4 color=white>

Markii, I've received several invitations both on the sly and open to join various myspace groups and to become someone's "friend." I just ignore that sort of thing now, even from people I know. Maybe later, but not now.

You seem to be quite the "myspace whore," what with your four pages! Perhaps that could be your new title. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Good luck and take care;
    Jay

<font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ June 11, 2006 05:25 PM: Message edited by: JayForSure ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by bubblegumdisaster:

I'm at a loss, I truly am... don't think I'll ever understand the male mind and I'm beginning to wonder why I keep letting men upset me

Depends what you said, if it was "my god you've got a tiny knob" it could have hurt his feelings

Seriously, don't let it get you down, we all say and do things that with hindsight we shouldn't, if he's wrong and a decent person he should make a point of saying sorry and explaining why he said or did something to upset you, thats what us good guys do anyway

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by bubblegumdisaster:

<font size="4" face="Arial">But what if ... you are pure evil? That's wouldn't
    be all bad, would it? Actually, yes, it would be
    - you know what I mean.

D.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Spicey, sounds like a typical man/woman mis understanding...A few yoers ago I din an 'experiment' on a man...hehe, yeah, so I told him stories about real-life, happenings, conversations etc.Most of them very emotional. And afterwards I asked him to tell the stories back to me. It was unbelievable how differently he had understood these stories to how I understood them!!No matter how many times I explained them. I quess it does make relationships more interesting. Also more difficult, I quess. I think the easiest thing for both men and women would be to go out with somebody of their own sex...But that won't be a quarantee of living happily ever after either...Eaagh, I quess us peeps have always had loadsa misunderstandings, and I can't see it stopping anytime soon (ever!!), so we better just try to get on and do out best and try to treat each other with respect, and if sometimthing utterly horrid is said, to question it--uh, I dunno more

Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Spice, do we need to send the punishment squad out for a certain guy whose name has the letters A M A D? [img]wink.gif[/img] Actually, we have those same problems with women over here. They tend to do the taking out of context (all but my fiancee', that is....she's wonderful [img]smile.gif[/img] ) My ex was famous for it. I'm sure you two will work it out, though. [img]smile.gif[/img] Good luck, Spicey.

Sherry....NO FOOLING/PLAYING TRICKS ON MEN!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

That is all, for now, my friends.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it goes both ways from where I am sitting...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast