Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

from the Bon Jovi camp:

"The band is not coming to Australia for a proper tour at all. In all reality, it boils down to that it is not financially beneficial to play shows down under for American acts. By the time [artists] play and come back [to the USA], they truly do not have much money to show for a few weeks of very hard work. The Australian money does not translate well to America. Australian promoters were desperate to bring Springsteen in '03 and they did and lost loads of money.
    In regards to France...they won't play because it's the only European locale the band does not fill stadiums in, so don't expect them to play a smaller sized arena there."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bon Jovi Pty Ltd need to have a chat with KI$$ to learn how to tour.

Annoys me no end. I hear that BJ are asking $900,000 clear (ie after all expenses are paid) to come to Australia. If this is the case all I can say is "Fcuk You Bon Jovi!"... and this come from one of the biggest fans around!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is shocking, although we always knew money drove some bands more than others - are you actually surprised that's his attitude? [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

I guess JBJ can give himself a BJ! [img]wink.gif[/img]

[Dennis Leary]
    C'mon folks, Stevie Ray Vaughn is dead and we can't get John Bon Jovi on a helicopter? C'mon John, there's a hairdresser on board!
    [/Dennis Leary]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

... oops, and I should have said that is $900,000 PER SHOW!!!!! not $900,000 for the tour.

They obviously couldn't give a sh*t about the fans any more... it's about how much money they can make, how many charitable causes they can put their names too, how many presidents they can play for, and how long it'll be until JBJ is running for the presidency himself. Yeah, that's real rock n roll for ya.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Bon Jovi tour news update

Exciting Bon Jovi tour news update! Fans worldwide are buzzing with anticipation as the iconic rock band, Bon Jovi, announces their highly-anticipated tour dates for 2023. With hits like Livin' on a Prayer and Wanted Dead or Alive, the band promises an electrifying experience for all. For the latest tour dates, ticket information, and exclusive behind-the-scenes content, visit www.athenser.com. Get ready to rock out with Bon Jovi and make unforgettable memories at their upcoming concerts.