Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As I said, its from the original demos so I kinda RQ'd it a bit, de crackled and dehissed etc but they should be good to go as they are unless ya wanna put the Marky stamp on it LOL.

The last three that you and Adndii have I don't have so I wouldn't mind them although a couple of titles look similar to previous ones, just with a new singer. I'll do SWALK tonight hopefully, transfer and clean it up.

Just got the PM Marky and I'll see if I can convert to 192 as opposed to 128, I'm sure my software will have an option for it somewhere.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YEAH GRANT THE QUALITY ON THESE GIMME BIG CHANCES TO GET SUM REALLY GOOD RESULTS!!! SO I'M GONNA WORK ON 'EM!!! TO CLEAN WILL BE ONE OF THE PROCESS I'LL WORK ON, SO CLEAN ONLY IF YA WANT TO DO THAT, BUT WOULDN'T BE NEEDED!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Go for it Marky, maybe I can give them back to Indian Angel members one day.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Grant -cheers for the stuff

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Marky Good News - Found Three Indian Angels Demos

Hi all
    I know this thread is nearly six years old now but I just found it.
    I was one of those Indian Angel guys, The guitarist going under the name Lee Kinney at the time. I will answer a few points raised above.
    The third demo was indeed with a different singer and his name is Lee Paulucci. He joined after Steve Vincent left to pursue other options.
    The bass Player Paul (Kerri) and the drummer Rab (3rd and UTBNHD demo only) became a band called Turtlehead and released 3 punk albums
    I left music for 2 years after IA split in late 93 and joined a band.
    Steve has been in varying successful bands and is still rocking with a band called the Black Stars.
    Steve today uploaded a video from IA to youtube called Just Pretending. This appeared on the UTBNHD demo sung by Lee and also the 3rd demo sung by Steve
    You can view it by searching Indian angel just pretending on you tube, I did post a link but as this is my first post it was refused

I have the DAT masters from all the demos and a couple of live shows. I dont know if they will even play 20 years on. If you still have a link for MP3 copies I would love to have them.
    Glad you liked the music. You can find a couple pictures on facebook if you search for Steve Vincent or the Black stars (UK)

Cheers

Alan

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Marky Good News - Found Three Indian Angels Demos

The last demo including missing song titles with lee Singing (UTBNHD)

Who is to blame
    Sleep in my room
    Just Pretending
    Get to you
    Oh So Cold

(We also recorded a few other songs that are on the master DAT only at varying times after this one was finished)

We basically re recorded Just Pretending demo, took out mystery girl and put in Lee's first lyric of Who is to blame. This came about from his audition and a tune we were working on at the time.

alan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12