Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: New Wrathchild Update !!!!?!?!?!?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Somewhere on this thread someone asked me for Sacred Alien??!?!? I loaded it on the net and never got any feedback?!!?!? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That was Jay. I've never heard them, or heard of them, but I'll grab it and give you feedback if you would like it. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Originally posted by **Andy The Cat**:
    Somewhere on this thread someone asked me for Sacred Alien??!?!? I loaded it on the net and never got any feedback?!!?!? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    <font size="4" face="Arial">I tried several times to access the file and then gave up. I'd certainly say something if I could only hear it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey this is Steve - the creator of the new Wrathchild web site that has been moved to:

http://www.wrathchilduk.com

Rocky has sent me current photos that show BOTH tatoos on both arms very well. Go to the 'Photos" page and then click on the "Current" button to view them. You can also click on the "Live" or "onstage" or whatever i called it andd see a VERY goo dphoto of Rocky and Lance. Rocky in THAT photo appears to have the same left Arm tatoo as in the current photo. looks ot be a red heart with a key hole etc...

I have recieved at least 50 emails from the real Rocky Shades. Not only has he provided the current photos with are unmistakeably him, but he has also provided me with contact sheet photos of a photo shoot he did with Discharge (go the the "Stuff" page from teh "Photos" page to view the Discharge photos - I only posted 4 of at least 40) and two contact sheets of Wrathhcild photos THAT are KILLER that I've never seen before - I haven't posted any of those yet, but will soon. The problem is that they are contact sheet photos and very small and in black and white and a tad out of focus... there's no doubt in my mind that this IS the REal Rocky Shades - I also have other proof if there is still any doubt including contact with Lance and Pip Merchenstein the old leader of the Wrekking Crew (roadies)... If you have any other questions feel free to email me at [email protected].. Rocky just sent me a draft of an INCREDIBLEinterview he did with a fanzine, but not sure which one. I am also piecing together my own interview for the new site... Please note the new address and visit often as people sen dme new photos and stuff all the time..

Rock on
    Steve

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Steve, Welcome to the Board.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks ya'll... I had just seen the dicussion trying to figure out who the real Rocky Shades was and since I've been in contact with him regularly over the last few weeks and had CURRENT photos sowig both arm tattoos I thouhgt I'd try to help out..

In case you weren't aware, Rocky HAS been contacted by Eddie Starr who is currently jamming with Marc Angel and Phil Volkin to sing with their new project and Rocky HAS given his thumbs up to the project once they can work out the time details since Rocky is tied up quite a bit with the Blues Brothers gig.

So basically we have 3 of the 4 members of Wrathchild preparing to play again (or at least work out the details) with Lance being the only holdout... we all are STILL trying to get him to do the gig, though, so not all hope is lost of a full Wrathchild reunion... The new project intends to concentrate mostly on new material while playing a few classic Wrath tunes to keep the Wrath fans happy.. More as this situation develops!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Welcome to the board, Steve. That's a damn fine site you have there. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Excellent News! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Steve, welcome to the board! I've been on contact with you a few times. Nice to see Rocky seems to be interested in being active with the boys again. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Carl - yeah I kinda figured that was you. I found this board by accident... Yeah Rocky laid down the offer on the message board on my site, but Eddie doesn't have a computer so I emailed Pip Merchenstein (head roadie) and soembody else I can't mention (haha) and asked him to pass the info on to Eddie. Later that day Rocky emailed me to say Eddie called him and wants him to do the gig. Its going to be tough time-wise for Rocky, but he does seem to be intent on doing it.. We'll see what happens and if I get any more info I'll let ya know -if you don't beat me to it! Thanks again gor the elcome, guys, and talk to ya soon...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112