Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I CAME HOME FROM WORK AND OPENED UP MY MAILBOX AND I SAW SOME PLASTIC WRAP STICKING OUT AND I SAID TO MYSELF YAY ITS MY BLACK CROWES VIDEO TAPE - COME TO FIND A LIFE INSURANCE POLICY BOOK INSTEAD????? There was shrink wrap around it with a sticker saying "Contents Damaged", "Contents Missing" something to that effect - long story short I never got the shipment - dang I'm glad that I didn't pay for it otherwise I'd be really pissed! The postmark date on whats left of the packaging says September 26- I couldn't even see the return address but I made out the Lincoln, NE part ahhaha - oh well its cool bro - I still love ya [img]smile.gif[/img]

Inactive Member *sprinkle_sprinkle*'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ROFLMAO -

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you know this is messsed up. ok how about i got those vids but i sent a vid home for my sister in law, for her b-day a movie that i knew she absolutely wanted, sent it about 2 weeks ago and registered it and it never showed up. we damn it i tihnk the people need to god damn wake up and tell these fuckers that get paid very well, if they can not do their god damn job, then a new resolution will be maid and they will be put out of business. cause this shit is fucked up.
    this is not the first time this has happened to me. and its getting even worse as of late. the post office just shrugs their shoulders and say nope nothing we can do..........they can't even handle the mail they got but want to do away with e-mail or charge for e-mails so people will utilize the mail more often????????mmmmmmmmmm sounds very fishy to me.........

ok ok ok i am done ranting and raving about that,,,but needed to get that out.....ha ha
    have a nice day. lol

Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Damn, Pris, when I saw the title of this thread, I thought you cried because you were touched by the video. And it was so close to a perfect 8 of 8 on all the packages I sent out that weekend. Am sorry to hear about that. You talk to the post office yet? Why did they send you a booklet on insurance?? How bad was the package that you got?

Inactive Member A Catt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Damn Sprinkle...That Sucks!!!
    It seems that the Mail and everything dealing with shipments have gone to shit.
    Same thing happened to me....Jerry Vayne had sent me a Live Foxy Roxx video along with a behind the scenes of Foxy Roxx video also.
    Well, I waited and waited...and nothing came.
    Then recently I got a package and the same thing...all the stuff was gone...and it also said contents were damaged. I was pissed.
    I think some hasbeen rockstar is probably working at a mailing place.....and stealing everything!!!!!
    AXL ROSE!!!! I want my Videos!!!!!!!!
    haha!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hi I'm back at work today hehe - anyways I got this ripped (very ripped) up envelope with a media mail sticker on it - I can barely see your return address - and then inside LMAO theres a booklet of Group Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance Program for Bestway Refrigerated Service, Inc ahahah - wtf is that about - they must've thought that that booklet fell out of my envelope - I thought that maybe you used that as a videotape protector haha - its all good - no worries - just thought I'd let ya know - I still wuv ya

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey..Lycan...
    Send me some insurance for my refridgerator too!!!
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ooops Refrigerated Service....I meant.
    See I got too excited and fucked up the post!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LMAO