Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Over the weekend I purchased this month's edition of InStyle magazine which has a feature on celebrity weddings. Among the notable were Carmen Electra and Dave Navaro who REALLLY needed a shave and then there was a lovely photo of Melissa Etheridge and her new "wife". Guess who was on the guest list in attendance at Mrs. and Mrs. Etheridge's wedding??? None other tham Ms. P.M.R.C. herself ,Tipper Gore and her husband Al. I figure by now Dee Snyder is probably laughing his ass off at the sheer hypocricy!!! hmmmmm...we can't have men wearing makeup singing about dirty things or else the moral fiber of society will break down so much so that some day in the future we may see a former vice president of the United States and his very proper wife attend a weddin of lezbeins LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! forums

Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

True Donna, true. lol

Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So let's get this straight....you BOUGHT a copy of In Style magazine? forums Anything in it that could help me be more in style? forums

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To answer your questions in order (1) yes,I actually bought it. I tried to download it and burn a copy,but I felt so guilty about it I just had to fork over the 4 bucks! (2) I sense a conservative style,therefore I suggest anything Prada for you. There is a nice profile with designer Vera Wang and I'm quite sure you'd find her designs pleasing forums ohhh and the new Dior ads... to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!! forums