Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you and your friends can help trash the hotel room if you like. haha

just try not to ruin anything that i might own in there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I heard my name being mentioned again here on Glitzine. So I thought I pop in and say hi to all you G-neters that talk about me. Erickk refers to me as Juntia. Want to say Hi to Punky. We spent a couple of great nights together, and there is a List once and While. There is always some one crashing here. Just never know who will be Next.

Gav. This is the Site you want of LA Rock Tour.
    www.metal-sludge.com/SludgeLATour.htm
    I know this for a Fact because I have seen ERICKK on it it a couple of times..

Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When I was in L.A., I stayed at a three story hotel on highland street. I don't remember the name, just that it was on the way to burbank and a few blocks off the strip. Was about 30 a night. A total dive and you couldn't bring anybody back to your room. But I survived.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well got go. Expecting Erickk to back real soon.
    If any body is going to be in town and needs a place to crash for a night or two. Just e-mail me and we can see what we can do....lol

HB Forum Owner bubblegumdisaster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I guess I best not suggest the hotel that I stayed at on the Strip, the room I was in was around $120 per night *thank gawd I wasn't paying LOL!!!

Not too far away from the Rainbow, there's a bar/eatery that serves British ales, n' then on the Strip heading down toward the club made famous by 'THA CRUE', there's an Irish bar serving Guiness n' such ... I know you like the Brit Ales Bill, if you catch a glimpse of them, check them out [img]redface.gif[/img] )

Inactive Member *sprinkle_sprinkle*'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    MOTELS!!!! WHO SAYS YOU'RE GONNA SLEEP WHEN YOU'RE DOWN HERE DUDE! :-x

I'll go drinkin with ya if & when u do come down - when r u thinkin of visiting us sunshiney ppl in California - hey I'll take ya to disneyland hahaha

[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Spice, you know me too well. I did hear a rumour that the Guiness we get over here is nothing compared to the Guiness in "the mother land". $120 doesn't sound that bad if it was close to everything, let me know that name of it.

Sprink, I would hope we could meet up and hang when I come out. For now it looks like the weekend of August 16th. As for sleeping, I figured I would use the hotel to hide from the sun. (and for passing out too of course) The sun and I do not have such a good relationship. We are on speaking terms but thats about it. I will definitely make plans with you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    creeper2. well i have lived in cali my wholllle dang life (sans 2 yrs) so i can prolly point you in any direction if you have specific questions. hotels on the strip are generally more pricey but there is the travel-lodge on sunset near la brea (which has had many rock n roll partays back in the day) also motel 6 on whitley off of hollywood blvd runs around 55 a night and isnt too shabby. i have had many rock n roll excursions there [img]wink.gif[/img] as for the scene itself i'd def say the viper room mondays, pretty ugly wed, and the rainbow any given fri or sat night. bar sinister is also very dark but very fun and that is on sat nights as well..what wknd are you comin? maybe there are shows planned at that time. in either event i know there are a handful of us always happy to point you to the nearest drunken watering hole! haha [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OMG... Erickk...
    You've outdone yourself.
    And everyone else, ever.
    Excuse me, while I laugh so hard i burst a blood vessel. [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12