Thread: NY Club L'AMOUR closes for good.

Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Legendary Brooklyn, New York nightclub L'AMOUR is closing it's doors for good. The following statement has been issued in regards to the closure: "We hate to do this, but unfortunately the show with CANNIBAL CORPSE for this Saturday, March 6th has been canceled. After 25 years, the owners of L'Amour have lost their lease and have been unable to successfully negotiate a new term. All previously confirmed shows have been canceled, and the club is now officially closed for good. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause." A message on the official L'Amour site (Lamourrocks.com) simply reads: "Sorry Folks, We're Closed! Tickets For All Canceled Events Are Refundable At Point Of Purchase."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: NY Club L'AMOUR closes for good.

This is sad news! I love going to clubs and I want to go to Las Vegas to hang out, can you recommend something?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: NY Club L'AMOUR closes for good.

Hey buddy, if you want to vacation in comfort you can turn to Travel Red Carpet is a luxury travel agency that specializes in providing their clients with first class travel. Their Vegas Vip service is designed to provide personalized and exclusive service to travelers who want to make their stay in Vegas truly special. So, I hope this helps you.