Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Guys!

Thanks for all the help I got the last time I posted this.

Since Trashcan Darlings are looking for more than 1 gig I have concentrated on booking agencies for now, but will be more than happy to take some of the bands up on offers for single gigs if non of the agencies get back to us in the end.

I have mailed everyone who I have gotten an adress for and the people from this board have been very helpful in their replies. However it seems most of it is poniting towards these guys: www.alleycat.se

I have sent a couple of mails their way, but not heard anything yet.

So my question is: Does anyone here know them, or more spesifically Jonk at that agency?

If so would it be possible to put in a good word for the Trashcan Darlings?

We're a fantastic live band and it would be really cool to come play for some of the Swedes who have been mailing us over the years.

These are the gigs we're looking for:

18th. October - Someplace not too far away from Malm?, as we need a ferry from Trelleborg to Rostock the next day.

12th November - Denmark. Prefferably Copenhagen
    13th November - Sweden
    14th November - Sweden

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Or you could cancel your tour and play shows with us in Jan/Feb [img]tongue.gif[/img] but that's probably not an option.

Chris send me your email addy and I'll flip you those mag and label lists we talked about. Also when are you going to have the new tunes on myspace or elsewhere?

PS. Lipstik Menace is getting heavy rotation on my stereo while driving to work. I love cranking "So Whore" when I'm stuck in traffic....Ahhhhhhh

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He he... funnily enough I got a reply from Alleycat this morning, so don't need help with that.

Damn, Sweden must be the most difficult country to book a gig in the world (or maybe just for Norwegians LOL).

Well, we'll keep it up!

The main part of the tour is already booked so cancelling it is not an option, but if you guys play anywhere close to where I am you can trust that I'll be in the audience for the gig, Hazardous:-) Your band ROCKS!!!

I think we'll upload a couple of new tracks to our myspace site in early August, but will prolly post here to let you all know.

He he... glad you like the record! You'll LOVE the new one:-)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I read this while msn chat'n to someone in Malmo Sweden....here's the response I got....
    ------------------------------------------
    www.kulturbolaget.se

www.thetivoli.nu/

www.kulturmejeriet.se/

www.the-rock.dk/site/index.php

www.bodoni.se/

the tivoli is in helsingborg, kulturmejeriet in Lund, the rock in copenhagen, and bodoni is in Malm?, ......

In the past my friend has seen some big name bands at these places...Hopefully it might be of help......good luck..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fuck! I've been away so didn't see this 'til now. Thanks man!!! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]