Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Darren...I can see you are drawing for straws now with your post. Running out of words to respond.

oh here ya go...
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................FUCK YOU............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................FUCK YOU AGAIN............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......

Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Darren...I can see you are drawing for straws now with your post. Running out of words to respond.

oh here ya go...
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................FUCK YOU............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................FUCK YOU AGAIN............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......

DarrenLE

You quite right. Why the hell am I bothereing
    myself with lumpen proletarians from the upper
    provinces? [You may need to research 'proletarian'
    (via dictionary.com) before you - predictably -
    respond to this.]

I don't know. Call it a mawkish arri?re-pens?e
    or something. Whatever the case: you, me, and
    Raggz are finished.

D.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

After your very personal remarks? I'll say. There was no need to get as bitter as that but hey... life goez on [img]smile.gif[/img]

DarrenLE

Alas, not for you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You can't help yourself can you.

Oh but it does Darren. I am happy with life believe it or not [img]smile.gif[/img]

Again, leave me alone. Why you chose to rant like this in public is beyond me when i specifically asked you to Private Message me if you have a problem.

DarrenLE

Yeh, Merthyr Tydfil is the core of all that's
    life-affirming thesedays. I keep forgetting,
    please forgive me. - Now get back to your
    (giggly, whispery) Yahoo chat with Raggz so you
    can ascertain how best to respond to my latest
    comment.

D.

Inactive Member TUFF TIGGER TYGER's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You pizz me off D, why yaz gotta be fukkin with my friendz.

Keep zhit like thiz private and off the boardz.

I don't really know you, but from what I have zeen I don't like you.

It'z zhit like thiz that makez people want to ztay away from boards like thiz.

We juzt got zome newbiez here and the lazt thing they wanna zee iz zome wakko talkin krazy zhit.

Get over yourzelf I'm zure Andii and Raggz give two zhitz if you like them or not anymore.

zo be kool or zhut the Fukk up.

DarrenLE

If there's a teachmehowtospell.com in existence,
    please, for the love of God, check it out.

D.

Inactive Member TUFF TIGGER TYGER's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh ok Mr spelling police.

You wanna talk about not having a life dude, you are raggin on two cool people and bitching about spelling on the fuckin internet.