Thread: Ashton Kutcher As Tommy Lee In 'The Dirt' Movie?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

According to the latest Popbitch.com newsletter, Ashton Kutcher ("That '70s Show", "The Butterfly Effect") has been approached to play Tommy Lee in the movie adaptation of M?tley Cr?e's best-selling band autobiography, "The Dirt: Confessions of the World's Most Notorious Rock Band". M?tley Cr?e bassist Nikki Sixx had previously stated that his early favorite to play him in the movie was "Jackass" star Johnny Knoxville.

M?tley Cr?e, who are expected to embark on a farewell tour in 2005 to coincide with the film's release, signed a deal in 2002 with Paramount Pictures and MTV Films to turn "The Dirt" into a Hollywood movie. Rich Wilkes ("XXX") was subsequently tapped to write the script. A director for the project has yet to be announced.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no way,he's completely wrong. They have to do better than kutcher. I dunno who but he doens't have it at all.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know that the Motley guyz aren't actorz, but I think they should play themselves in this. Except they might need a new Vince. He'z gotten too big. And Mick....too old now.

Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is gonna be the best movie in the world ever!!! I can't wait to see it...WOW!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    ooooops...sorry...I left sarcastic-mode on again..I have to remember to turn it off.