Thread: Hot acts coming to the UK - what do you think??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi everyone,
    I dont get the opportunity to post on here that often but im bringing a few cool bands over from various parts of the world and thought it would be cool to get some feedback from people who know their stuff ie you boys and girls.
    Im working on 5-6 uk tours right now and below are a list of a few of the bands i hope to bring across later this year. If you know them or have heard them let me know what you think and if you havent then i suggest you do - RIGHT NOW..lol! I personnally think they all have outstanding qualities and the Uk scene will be better off for having witnessed their majesty on a stage, besides how many great gigs do we get too see over here these days? Here we go..

Supergroupies - Glamorous R n R from Sweden. With a new cd produced by Kee Marcello (Easy Action/Europe) out now i think these guys have huge potential to cross over in the Uk market so im gonna be pushing them really hard (oo er). www.supergroupies.com

Dirty Rig - Like pre Appetite GnR or Aerosmith rehearsing in a basement. The one and only Kory Clarke returns in his new outfit. Dirtier & Sexier than Warrior Soul but with definite hints of former glories. The new cd is out now on Escapi and its a punk metal bonanza. www.dirtyrig.com

The Golden Gods - The RnR Salvation Army.....Humble Pie, Kiss, Turbonegro, Foreigner all get a mention but they are so much more than that. A 70s sound but shit do they write catchy songs. Apparently amazing live too. Flying in from San Francisco for the Son Of Guns tour...with...
    www.thegoldengods.com

The Substitutes - As featured on the cover mounted cd titled 'Sons of Guns' on Classic Rock magazine. These guys boast every trick in the rock n roll handbook. Big choruses, Big guitars, Pounding bass and a vocal that will give you a keegan perm at 10 paces! Featuring ex Blackboard Jungle member Britt. www.thesubstitutes.com

Donnie Vie - Do i need to do a piece on this guy?? Much missed whenever EzN have ventured to these shores but hes coming over and hes promised to get you all high on his 'New Thing'. Im so excited to be doing this - im a massive fan of Donnies.
    www.donnievie.com

There you have it folks. Feedback is very very welcome.

Cheers,
    djian
    Rock Revolution PRomotions UK
    www.myspace.com/rockrevolutionrox

<font color="#FF0099"><font size="1">[ June 18, 2006 07:30 AM: Message edited by: Shmian ]</font></font>

<font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ June 18, 2006 07:31 AM: Message edited by: Shmian ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would love to see Donnie Vie come over here!!!

HB Forum Owner bubblegumdisaster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To be honest, the only one I'd go to see is Supergroupies, but I'd be there for that in a heartbeat [img]wink.gif[/img]

HB Forum Owner bubblegumdisaster's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well ok, maybe I'd go see The Substitutes too LOL! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bring on the Supergroupies !
    can't say the other bands grab my attention though....