Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've found some bands here altely that are new to me but might not be new to some of you I was wondering about.

I live in the South USA so it's hard to find info or about these type of bands so any help would be appreciated.

I've found about 3 or 4 bands that I like and I'm sure there have to be more in the same vein as them.

Vains of Jenna , Babylon Bombs, Loud N Nasty and EndEverAfter are the 4 I'm into so if that gives anyone any ideas on what I'm looking for.

I've heard about the swedish have a cool Sleaze/glam type scene going on some good bands over there or anywhere Europe or hell even USA.

So I mean if anyone knows of any cool bands like that shoot me a link or something.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm guessing you'd like Crash Diet, Gemini Five, Hardcore Superstar, Mary Slim and Zan Clan too then.

There used to be a decicated Swedish and Scandanavian website - you'd also like Trash Can Darlings (we can't leave out Chris here but they are Norwegian).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

how about Crystal Pistol...in that same vein...but I gotta make sure you are aware of Robin Black and I will even put out there the Peppermint Creeps because I do think Vains of Jenna just did a show with them in LA...I assume U are looking for bands that still are performing and are young and this is the first go round...so maybe the creeps are not included...since they all did stuff before...

T

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the plug, Grant!

Here's a link for you:

http://www.myspace.com/trashcandarlings

Ohhh and I have to emphazise that we write Trashcan in 1 word... just for the record