here are the entries to our previous guestbook....

DEADBEAT SINATRA

STRAIGHT OUTTA ****

Friday, April 07, 2006

03:52 PM
Hello Friends! C'mon down and join us all this Saturday April 8th for our Social Distortion Night taking place at one of the most popular night spots around! "The Hully Gully Nightclub in Downey!" We will feature a night of 50's & 80's Music in two rooms with all star DJs and Live Bands! Here is what we have Lined up for you! In Room 1 : Performing Live on Stage ::: [img]biggrin.gif[/img] EAR LOVER::::: A Tribute to Social Distortion! also DEADBEAT SINATRA Plus! DJ Frankie Z & DJ HandsomeDevil spinning the very best in 80's,Indie,Electro More! also In Room 2 : Manny Moonshine's 50's Record Hop "All Killers...No Fillers"... "Spinning the Best in Strollers,Boppers & Jivers!" Plus! Special Guest : Pal Joey! Rockabilly vs. 80's will also feature: 2 Fully Stocked Bars, Great Drinks,Giant Dance Floors,Cool Visuals,VIP Booths, Outdoor Smoking Patio,Plenty of Parking,Close to Freeways & Hotels,Spitfire Interiors,Pool Table,Best Sound,Stage and Lighting ...Plus "A Great Social Atmosphere!"... Party Starts @ 9:30pm-2am Early Arrival Highly Recommended! Get there early..our Last Show Sold-Out by 11:30! 18 & Over 21 for Full Bar Valid ID Required Couples Discount B/4 10:30pm Door Discounts w/your Favorite Social Distortion T-shirt or Social D Tattoo! All Located inside "The Hully Gully Nightclub" 9559 E. Imperial Hwy Downey,Ca.90241 (562)803-8846 or [email protected] for more info! Thats it Everyone! "Hope to see you there for our Social D Night!"... Rich

Davy Lonesome

Hollywoodland

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

07:31 PM
Dropping by to say hello to you blokes! Can't wait to hear the new mixes on the album...ROCK ON!!

Noodles

Some place you never been

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

12:09 PM
Heard about the show last Thursday @ CLub RockIt....I'm looking forward to seeing you guys play this Saturday @ Hully Gully. I keep hearing this buzz about you guys....it has me all excited. Just to think if you guys are as good as Social D, they should have you open up for them next time they play in LA!!! Cheers ~

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

12:04 PM
Just come on up Jerry and introduce yourself.

Jerry Dalson

Reseda

Friday, March 31, 2006

05:14 PM
Great show last night!!!!! I tried to introduce myself to you guys but it was too crowded and i walked away. I want you to hear some of my stuff to. Please let me know how I can get in touch with any of you on a personal level to give you my stuff. I will bring more friends to the next show. I am a big big fan.The singer is really good man.

The same fuckin fan

Thursday, March 30, 2006

11:30 PM
Thanks for taking the *** -wipe loser guy who advertised his pills and **** off. That Stev-o guy is not who I was talking about below me, sorry stevo, it was directed to the *** who was hacking this page. Cheers to the Deadbeats.

adrian

Thursday, March 30, 2006

02:12 AM
we will take these loser off our page.......what they are trying to do is hack our guestbook, these advitisments are codes to hack our site. the funny thing is, is that they have hacked our page before..........

A fan, not an ******* like the guy below me

L.A.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

12:01 AM
Hey who is the ******* trying to advertise their pathetic pages of pills on this page. Knock it off so us fans can write to these guys. People like you are nothing but losers. Get your own website ya cheap *** !! Hey Deadbeats, take this guys stuff off of your page.

Steve-o

huntington beach

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

02:35 AM
Hey Jerry Dalson, thanks for the kind words man. We really enjoyed playing the other night. stay tuned for some live footage from that show. Also, we are playing This Thursday, 30th. At Club Rockit again as Dear Lover. do you have a request? I will see if we can play it for you. You should stop by and introduce yourself. We wont bite ya. Check out our shows page for info.

Jerry Dalson

Reseda

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

06:56 PM
Hey great show the other night. Can I make any requests next time? I hope that I can meet all of you in person. You inspire me to want to play. I play with a couple of guys who are into the Germs and NY Dolls, so I'm hoping if we ever play that you would come and see us.

Morticia

Los Angeles

Monday, March 27, 2006

11:15 AM
You guys were amazing last nite at Club London. The sound and everything else was awsome!! I love that you get the girls out to dance!!! Can't wait for another show!!!

Beeli

L.A.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

11:20 PM
I loved last night...when you playin again? I'll be there. Love the originality of your sound.
adrian

home

Sunday, March 19, 2006

10:23 PM
yeah it was a great show with two other great bands .

Joey

Echo Park

Sunday, March 19, 2006

08:25 PM
you guys kicked my *** last night!!!!! Keep it up. I saw you a few years ago at the Dragonfly and your band is WAY better than before.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

06:30 PM
When i think of all the troubles taking peoples' time How they're in a hurry with complicated minds Chasing after money, dreams that can't come true Your life could be so different there's better things to do Don't ever plan your future, just one way to get through one two three four let's live for today let's live for today and don't worry 'bout tomorrow, hey - hey hey We were never meant to worry like other people do No one needs the problems they always bring to you Just take it nice and easy, don't follow others' plans Take the most from living and pleasure while you can Let nothing come between us, you gotta take a stand one two three four let's live for today let's live for today and don't worry 'bout tomorrow, hey - hey hey When i think of all the worries taking peoples' time How they're in a hurry to complicate their minds Take it nice and easy, dreaming can come true Your life could be so different, find the pleasure things to do They always plan their future, just one way to get through let's live for today let's live for today and don't worry 'bout tomorrow, hey - hey hey

Edward

City of angels...

Sunday, March 12, 2006

05:24 PM
Johnnys' got a problem & he's outta control!!!!!!! John the critic.....Many bands have gone through dealing with critic from journalist's...Bauhaus suffered the same type of opininated noncence...Calling them a bowie ripp off clone band...It was obvious there influence was deep seended by bowie but to call a band a ripp off without really listening...Is just being snobish....The dead boys,another great band suffered the same **** ...Being called a stooges rip off band....it was obvious with stiv he took alot from the great ig, but to call them a rip off band.....Is just uncalled for......The same with your fued {if you can call it a fued} with Dead Beat Sinatra.....Yes....Adrian is heavilly influenced....By social D, & mike ness.....But to call him a rip off....Is just being ignorant....The resemblence......Is there perhaps even style.....But i also see the other influences in the guy like the early dave vanian without camping it up....If you listen to the band's sound....Getting past the singer's look you might detect element's of some good rock n roll.....I can hear some thunders,stooges,motorhead,gene vincent, & yes social distortion in their sound....Some good rock n roll......When a journalist can get past....What can be interpreted as "clone" then the music will shine......If one let's it....Your not the first to make that statement nor will you be the last...Artist's like Lou Reed hate jounalist's for this very reason....It's hard for them to look past certain thing's to really hear the music.....It's next to impossible for a band to sound original now a day's there will alway's be a link to something that inspired them....Like half the band's out there that sound like joy division!!! But if one can look past what the obvious....Influence is you might hear some good Art!!!!! Edward........

adrian

home

Friday, March 10, 2006

09:18 PM
Thank you to you new members of our mailing list. You are now able to hear Breaking news about Deadbeat Sinatra as soon as it happens. We have 2 more dates booked next week to go back into the studio and hopefully finally finish recording our new CD. Our new and improved website is up and running. Please check all the areas as there has been a lot of changes. We have added a "video" page and will try to post a new video after each of our shows to give you the chance to see us play live. We will have a in-depth bio page ready to go shortly. We will also have a Merchandise page ready very shortly. Make sure you sign our guestbook before you leave. We also have 4 nice gigs booked during March so stop by if you wanna see a great rock and roll show. Check our "shows" pagefor dates and locations.

Lee Breakers

Ny NY

Friday, March 10, 2006

07:22 PM
Steve -O Gonna pass on the Deville. Thanks anyway but decided to go with something else. Good luck on the rest of the CD sounds great. Hopefully we will see u guys soon. Adrian is still a *** though.JK Lee

Kelle

Pa ~sadly

Friday, March 10, 2006

08:44 AM
You know how much I love you guys! Just wanted to stop by and tell ya again! And a shout out to Leticia! You are so freakin' awesome! =)

Morticia

**** -A

Thursday, March 09, 2006

04:39 PM
What's up Steve...great fukn site. I love it!!! Where are you shirts for sale? YOU GUY'S ROCK!!!!

Stacy

Modesto, Cali

Thursday, March 09, 2006

12:10 AM
How come you guys don't come to Modesto?

steve-o

huntington beach

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

03:14 PM
Hey Pete, thanks for the props man. We really do have a lot of fires in the oven right now. We have 2 days booked later this month to grind it out and really finish our recording. we should have our new cd ready by late spring. we have 2 gigs scheduled later this month and of course many more to come. we really appreciate your support.....Steve-o

Pete

Los Angeles

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

10:42 AM
I've seen you guys a few times and thought you were cool,so I went on your site. I read the comments below and saw that there was a FAN, yes FAN guys!! that has some obsession with you. Can I tell him something? "Hey ******* John down below...get a fkin life! You spend way too much time on this site trying to sound like you're Roger Ebert. If you are reading this now John, I think you have some kind of obsession with these guys and really envy them for how fkin talented they really are! You're a **** loser and just because you aren't good enough to be in a band, don't go putting others down for their talent. You need to get a life, get a fkin job, I don't know or care, but why bother leaving whinny comments to this site if all it does is show that you are wishing you could be them. Hey Deadbeats, take this as a compliment and just know that poor John has no fkin life so he needs to live one through you guys. He's reaching out to you for some love! And oh yah John, I think you study Mike Ness way too much..saying that there is no other talent like him on the planet..who's obsessed with Mike Ness??? You are truly an *** -kisser ******** !"

Pete

Los Angeles

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

10:42 AM
I've seen you guys a few times and thought you were cool,so I went on your site. I read the comments below and saw that there was a FAN, yes FAN guys!! that has some obsession with you. Can I tell him something? "Hey ******* John down below...get a fkin life! You spend way too much time on this site trying to sound like you're Roger Ebert. If you are reading this now John, I think you have some kind of obsession with these guys and really envy them for how fkin talented they really are! You're a **** loser and just because you aren't good enough to be in a band, don't go putting others down for their talent. You need to get a life, get a fkin job, I don't know or care, but why bother leaving whinny comments to this site if all it does is show that you are wishing you could be them. Hey Deadbeats, take this as a compliment and just know that poor John has no fkin life so he needs to live one through you guys. He's reaching out to you for some love! And oh yah John, I think you study Mike Ness way too much..saying that there is no other talent like him on the planet..who's obsessed with Mike Ness??? You are truly an *** -kisser ******** !"

Riff

Nowhere Land

Monday, March 06, 2006

12:51 AM
You have to know that I'm one of your biggest fans. You guys get better and better each time I see you! Looking forward to the new CD coming out.

J. Lerie

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

04:42 PM
Hey, this little S.D. thing wasn't meant to go on forever. We just want the CASH!!! It's hepling fund our CD. We don't spend as much time as you might think on the SxDx stuff. Say what you want because it's just about over.

Whos Your daddy?

Monday, February 27, 2006

07:43 PM
i said hey man! whatcha gonna do? I got your girlfriend to cheat on you. aaaahhhh man im sorry , whats your gf's name again.......?

Chris C. (cc327)

New Yawk City

Sunday, February 26, 2006

11:15 PM
Hey guys, I dig what you're are doing. **** the haters! Good luck with everything.

Steve the wolfman

huntington beach

10:14 PM
Hey John, im not going to delete your comments because your right, we cant expect everyone to like us but one things for sure, the 3 of us other band members arent going anywhere. You may not buy our CD, but for every one of you who takes the time to show up at our website and voice such an opinioin, there will be 10 more who support us. You have visited this website several times now and have taken the time to read over all of our posts at SXDX. For hating our sound so much, you sure spend a lot of time in our neighborhood. I hate the Backstreet Boys and I dont even take the time to write them about it. You would be a lot happier if you followed my lead. Feel free to email me from our "contact" page unless you want to remain anonymous. Steve

John

L.A.

08:59 PM
Interesting that I was able to strike such a nerve. I take it no one has ever called you on it... And, it looks like you're not too good in the handling of a critical review... I guess you can only handle positive comments. Calling me a "stupid *** mother******" is also quite intelligent. I understand that EVERYONE is influenced by someone. Heck, Mike Ness is obviously influenced by Johnny Cash, Hank Williams, etc but I wouldn't say he looks like a rip-off of them on stage. Maybe the one video I saw isn't representative of your band, but I doubt it. That's fine, I won't lose any sleep over you less than intelligent rebuttal... then you seek the comfort of those on the sxdx message board... nice. But, I still hold my opinion that you cover your own lack of originality by stealing someone else's personality... it's like watching an Elvis impersonator in Vegas... you just gotta laugh. Best of luck to you guys. Peace...

Dylan

Detroit

04:24 PM
i totally agree with the nameless guy a couple comments down. wheres the link to your band ******* ?

Mudd

Irvine

03:05 PM
Once again, props on last night's show at The Roc. We'll have to meet up some time at Johnny's Saloon for drinks. I'm hoping to catch you guys on March 26 as well. In the mean time keep up the hard work on the CD. Laters

01:36 PM
well i guess you took your time to write bout deadbeat sinatra john. theres something that you should learn bout having a influence you stupid *** mother ******.......what band do u play in? ***** !

John

L.A.

09:37 AM
I guess the music isn't bad, but the whole "I'm trying way too hard to be Mike Ness onstage" thing really detracts from liking the music. Same guitar, trying to imitate Mike's mannerisms (all of them... do you freeze-frame SD videos and take notes?), and from the one video I saw (beatstreat?) even trying to announce a song in the same way that Mike does... Mike Ness is a total original... not another band leader like him on the planet... and trying to ride the coattails of his success is rather... pathetic. I'm not a fan of cover/tribute bands. If I wanna hear someone else's miserable rendition of a cool band, I'll go to karaoke at the white trash bars. For the other 3 band members, I suggest finding a new lead singer with some originality rather than allowing yourselves to be labeled as standing behind mini-Mike.

Sassy Sally Marks

O.C.

Friday, February 24, 2006

11:59 PM
Love the video, saw it on my space, you guys are great, especially fun for all of us sassy people, see you at the next show.

Rita Misquez

Everett WA

Friday, February 24, 2006

01:29 PM
Hey Guys, love your site. Good luck in all your adventures. Adrian's tia Rita :-)

Chick drool'n over the singer!!!

Los Angeles

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

04:36 PM
**** your singer's hot and your music rules!!! Can't wait to see you in costa mesa [img]smile.gif[/img] Keep on rock'n!

Chick drool'n over the singer!!!

Los Angeles

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

04:36 PM
**** your singer's hot and your music rules!!! Can't wait to see you in costa mesa [img]smile.gif[/img] Keep on rock'n!

Ushenko

Ukraine, Kiev

Monday, February 20, 2006

09:49 AM
Viktor Ushenko k49xn48f5h

Josh

Antartica

Sunday, February 19, 2006

09:12 PM
You guys rock! <a href="http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/index.html" style="visibility:hidden; color: black;">hey</a>

Eddie Van Halen

Monday, February 13, 2006

01:02 PM
Yngwie Malmsteen wants more hammer-on's and how about some cowbell while your at it!!!

DEVIL KING

Thursday, February 09, 2006

02:32 AM
THATS WHAT YOUR MOMMA SAID LAST NIGHT

Thursday, February 09, 2006

01:59 AM
YOU GUYS **** !

George

compton

Monday, January 30, 2006

11:11 PM
you make me want to join a band. I want to hear more.

Tiffany

Long Beach

Sunday, January 08, 2006

01:05 AM
I went last night to see the Hangmen and Im glad I got there early beccause you guys rock. i cant wait to hear your CD when it comes out. You should play at the anarchy library more often.

steve-o

huntington beach

Thursday, January 05, 2006

11:19 AM
Thanks a lot sick girl. Sorry your stuck back there in PA. Cant say that I miss it very much though. I promise We will keep you posted about the band.

SICKGIRL62

PA

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

07:49 AM
I WANT TO SEE YOU GUYS LIVE SOOOOO BAD! IF YOU EVER MAKE IT TO THE EAST COAST I'LL BE THE FIRST IN LINE! =D YOU GUYS ARE SOOOO AWESOME!
bravito

pootown

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

10:18 PM -0600
i was wanting you bozos to come up and play a few punk house parties here in portland and i can get some gear to loan & fill the room. wanna tear up here in a subaru w/ your pics and sticks? i can get the rest. but ya gotta tear the roof of it. dont be scared of these Nw punks. but they thrash in your face. whaddaya say, FAAAAGGGG!!?

paulette

montebello

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

09:07 PM -0600
this band rocks with much love

paulette

montebello

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

09:06 PM -0600
this band rocks seriously with much love

steve-o

huntington beach

Monday, November 21, 2005

06:05 PM -0600
Thursday night, December 1st, at the Knitting Factory in Hollywood....Let's do this!!!!

Steve the wolfman

huntington beach

Thursday, November 17, 2005

03:31 AM -0600
We have several shows scheduled during the next few months. See our shows page for a complete listing. Thank you to Patrick of Club London for having us this past Sunday....It was a lot of fun.

Annie Walski

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

11:02 PM -0600
You guys knock my socks off! I love to hear you play.
Steve the wolfman

Monday, November 14, 2005

01:32 PM -0600
thanks to those who came out to support us last night and for making it one of our most successful shows. We appreciate every one of you.

adrian

Sunday, November 13, 2005

01:05 PM -0600
tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets do this mother fawker

Geoff

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

01:09 PM -0600
Lerie rox for an old man Fella! See yA AT THE PuB!!

devon

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

01:57 AM -0600
Hey guys, I caught you at the Anarchy Library the other night and it was the first time I have ever seen or heard of you. I have to say that you guys REALLY sounded good and I will try to make it this weekend at Club London. I cant wait to hear your new CD when it comes out. ROCK ON!

Kelle

Monday, November 07, 2005

07:46 AM -0600
Guys I LOVE your band! Just wish I could see you live! I'll make it to CA someday and I will catch one then! Keep rockin'!

Lisa

Sunday, November 06, 2005

01:26 PM -0600
You guys were absolutely incredible last nite at the Anarchy! Can't wait to see you on the 13th.

steve

Monday, October 31, 2005

06:49 PM -0600
our guestbook is back. We would love to hear what you have to say. remember, be nice or we will kill you and all babies can just stay home.
Tina

Monday, October 03, 2005

03:31 PM -0500
Heard you guys at the Anarchy and thought you were all great. Very hot looking band.
Steve

Saturday, September 17, 2005

10:40 PM -0500
Not enough brother....not enough. The combined effort of all bands tore the Anarchy a new ******* . That is punk rock baby.

Rick

Saturday, September 17, 2005

10:14 PM -0500
Such anarchy last night @ the Library. How many full moons were there?

steve

Thursday, September 15, 2005

10:12 AM -0500
This Friday night, Sept 16th, the Anarchy Library, let's do this. Come see us make history as we tear the Anarchy Library a new ******* . All attendees will not be disappointed. Be there..........
James

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

04:55 PM -0500
There is a charity event to benifit a free clinic in Simi Valley November 12th Cherie Currie from the Runaways will be preforming that night. The others on the list are The Knack, Annabella Lynn of Bow Wow Wow, Terri Nun of Berlin and others. It's going to be at The Key Club, Sat. November 12. There is also a celebrity signing and silent auction starting a six thirty and the bands start playing at 8:30. It is only 20 dollars per ticket to get you in. This is a very important benefit.

Steve

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

10:52 AM -0500
thanks for your kind words guys...stay tuned for upcoming shows in the next few months. We have a few things tentative for now, but check the shows page every few days. We plan on recording our new record within the next couple of months also. And yeah, the Sunset Junction was frickin hot!!! In more ways than one.

pierce

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

10:37 AM -0500
when you playin again? My new fav band.

Annie

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

10:36 AM -0500
You guys were great at the Juction the other day! Hotter than **** , but you rocked! You guys need to be signed and get out there and tour!

David

Thursday, August 25, 2005

01:21 PM -0500
Great show the other night at Kiss or Kill guys!!!!!!! I really like your sound and the energy. Cant wait for Sunset Junction.
steve-o

Monday, August 22, 2005

11:13 PM -0500
I was just kidding about all 10 of you. I think we are up to 15 now.

Johnny

Monday, August 22, 2005

11:10 PM -0500
What a sad thing to say about your band " To our fanclub, all ten of you". I'll be there @ the sunset junction. '

shannon stragier

Monday, August 22, 2005

01:30 PM -0500
Very cool!

Steve the wolfman

Monday, August 22, 2005

01:23 PM -0500
To our fanclub, all 10 of you, we have some great shows coming up. Hope you all can make it and say hello. This week is going to be ******* awsome. Tuesday at Kiss or Kill, Thursday at the Doll Hut, and Sunday at the Sunset Junction street fair. Lets do this....

Roberta

Monday, August 22, 2005

12:33 PM -0500
Hey Steve....just listened to the demos, pretty cool... gonna try to get to the Doll Hut on Thursday

she's a bad motorcycle

Thursday, August 18, 2005

01:38 PM -0500
hey i heard you guys are doing a tribute to your main influ on sat hehehehe..........lets do this mother fawker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil and Lucy

Thursday, August 18, 2005

01:21 PM -0500
You guys rock!! Keep smiling [img]smile.gif[/img] I look forward to more upcoming shows. Hey Adrian tell Letty to take it easy on the Tattoos. from your sister-in-law

Riff Randall

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

10:38 AM -0500
i love you guys! can't wait to see you again.

Natasha

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

05:52 PM -0500
looks i wont be able to go to the Anarchy. You should stop by the hully gully, dani is gonna go on at 10pm so you can kick it with us earlier.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

02:04 AM -0500
wheres larry MIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adrian

Friday, July 29, 2005

11:32 PM -0500
u r ready?

Thursday, July 21, 2005

01:49 PM -0500
Friday July 22: Riotgun rocks the Showcase in Corona w/Cadallac Tramps and Hellbound Hayride Saturday July 23: Riotgun tears LA a new one at the Scene in Glendale w/Mad parade, Anti-Social + guests Aug.6th: Riotgun and Angry Samoans take Over Mexico at the Voodoo House Saturday ?Aug 27 ? End Of summer Keg show! $6.00 with Riotgun , Drain Bramaged, Dead Lazlos Place, One Big Lie , Useless Intent , Beer Thieves of America, Unit F and more! Secret super show coming soon check http://www.riotgun.com for details Thanks to Deadbeat for rawking hard, and stop calling James a *** , it hurts his feelings...
Silvia

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

05:13 PM -0500
I really like your website, it's very nice.

mary rat

Monday, July 11, 2005

01:03 PM -0500
See you at the Anarchy... and you better rock my pants off!!

lil sick boy

Saturday, July 09, 2005

11:15 PM -0500
we'll be there ,,,,,,,,,new york dolls !!!!!!!!!!

Animal Bonner

Saturday, July 09, 2005

11:46 AM -0500
Check out http://punkinformation.com/ web site, these guys have a memory you wouldnt believe. HEy Deadbeat, see ya at the JUnction.

JESUS MARTINEZ

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

12:42 PM -0500
COOL SITE. JESUS LOVES YOU.

HR

Friday, July 01, 2005

05:49 PM -0500
Site looks great, too bad the music ***** !!! J/K

Donny Payne

Thursday, June 30, 2005

01:53 PM -0500
This is the best band I think I've ever seen! I can't wait until their next album comes out.

adrian

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

08:47 PM -0500
SxDx.com is a social distoriton fansite ...very cool [img]smile.gif[/img]
michael moore

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

01:16 PM -0500
What is sxdx? i'm affraid to see. is it like B & D, S&M, CBT???

Steve

Monday, June 27, 2005

01:24 AM -0500
Our next gig is this Thursday at the Stooge-A-Thon. See shows page for info. See ya there....

Sunday, June 26, 2005
deadbeats

Sunday, June 26, 2005
**** yeah