... can the sense of humor.

A few years ago, the news section of IMDB.com ran the shocking news that Eric Idle had turned on his Monty Python partners, claiming they were egomaniacal hacks. Whoever filed the story obviously knew nothing about Python -- they've always talked about each other that way.

It's a joke.

Today, the following stories were posted:

Rickman Felt Sorry For Movie Sex Partners
19 November 2008 11:08 PM, PST

Alan Rickman was left sickened and saddened by the sex scenes he had to perform in new movie Nobel Son - because he felt sorry for the actresses he had to pretend to make love to.

The British star plays a Nobel Prize-winning teacher who has sex with his graduate students, and he insists there was nothing glamorous about the love scenes.

He tells WENN, "You show up at nine in the morning and you shake the poor woman's hand: "Hi, nice to meet you," and then you get at it on the desk.

"It's such a bizarre thing to do. You just move on as quickly as possible. I felt sorry for those women in the sex scenes."

and

Radcliffe Makes Griffiths Feel Like A Grumpy Old Man
20 November 2008 4:07 AM, PST

Starring alongside Daniel Radcliffe on Broadway has left veteran actor Richard Griffiths with a severe case of youth envy.

The portly 61-year-old complains that turning out onstage each night with the 19-year-old Harry Potter heartthrob makes him feel old and unattractive.

And trying to keep up with what interests a teenager leaves him feeling hopelessly out of touch.

He says, "I've no time for youth. It's a source of envy and despair. Daniel comes raving to me about the latest band he's been listening to and I have no idea what he's talking about. It just makes me feel so old. In fact, I shall have him beaten soundly before I go home. I mean he's young, handsome, successful...everything unbearable."

These guys are JOKING, for fuck's sake! Who are these humor-challenged morons that can't tell a real complaint from a joke?

By the way, another news story says that even with a naked Daniel Radcliffe, Equus is playing to half-full houses, so you might want to get out there quickly if you want to see him horsing around.