Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi gang

Well done with last nights fundraiser to everyone involved. I thought you put on a spell binding night of entertainment, the audience participation attests to it. Shouts of "You Wimp" and "He's behind you" showed that the audience were absorbed in proceedings: it was like a halloween panto'. The bouncers group will have their work cut out topping that!

Anyway - DVDs will be for sale in a few weeks for a limited time only. ?5 each. I didn't have a tripod and some of it was a bit dark so it's not perfect but its still a good depiction of the nights events.

Please register on this message board if you want a copy: you have until the 14th of Nov, then, as they say on X factor "Lines are closed!" The reason for this is simply that it takes quite a lot of time to even copy one disc so if I can get them all together as one order, I can attack the duplication over a single full day rather than a few hours every so often.

Cheers everyone, Well done! Don't forget to reply to this thread if you want a copy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Del,

I would like to purchase one on behalf of the TPTOH archives - do want to show this at some point. Pref November 14th the next time we meet.

thanks for this.

Yes, the night went better than expected but then it always does.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just a little reminder for all you tardy folk out there.

Please let me know if you want a copy of the hallowe'en dvd. I know some people may not realise that they're on sale having missed last weeks session and not joined hostboard yet so i'll extend the buying time for anyone still interested. I think anna makes a valid point of producing a how-to guide for people wanting to join the hostboard. Maybe if anyone already registered knows someone who is not they could give them a little advice on how to.

Also don't forget if you're new to all this and want to catch up and see all the topics ever discussed theres a drop down menu on the main page "Show topics from -" which offers topics from up to the last few months.