Hi Yawl,

I'm on Northern Film and Medias Mailing list and recently got this heads up.

I know there was furtive talk about going to see the suggestibles after their workshop last tuesday, I can't go but you lot may be interested

-------------------------------

On Sunday 28th Jan at The Cumberland Arms as part of the SUGGESTIBLES LAUNCH WEEKEND IF Films will be pushing the envelope on short film challenges by holding the 4 HOUR FILM CHALLENGE. As the name suggests entrants will be given a theme at 2pm and will have to deliver a finished short film of no more than five minutes by 6pm the same day. The films will be immediately shown to a panel of judges who will vote for their favourite (the audience will have a collective vote as well). The winner will be crowned Guerrilla Kings or Queens and take home some lovely prizes.

During the afternoon the audience will be treated to lots of films - with shorts by the Suggestibles and IF Films and a feature presentation of ?FESTIVAL? a top improv film starring various top comedians. There will also be a video dating booth where the audience can pretend to be people looking for love (these will be shown at the party.) Yes! PARTY!!

After the winner is announced there?ll be a buffet and party with DJ?s ?till 11pm.

ENTRY TO COMPETITION IS FREE

Tickets for audience ?8 (Or they can get a festival pass ? 3 days of comedy and film for just ?15 www.improvisationfoundation.com for details.)