Hello Yawl.

Now available (for a limited time only) is the the 2 disc "Bouncers" set.

--------------------------------------------

Disc 1:

Performance 1 @ the studio (the full play broken into manageable bite sized chaptoids)

EXTRA: "Dusting the punters" (film of the cast outside the Studio meeting/greeting the punters as they come inside)

EXTRA: "During the interval" Backstage during night 1, Phil's inspirational pep talk and backstage action during time out.

EXTRA: Scenes from the town hall:

"In the salon"
"Rugby lads"

DISC 2:

Performance 2 @ the studio (again, the full play broken into manageable bite sized chaptoids)

EXTRA: Town Hall Dock-a-mentay: Frantic doco made on the hoof 45 minutes before opening at this seminal gig! Experience all the nerves and excitement in interviews with Phil, Claire, Jason, Pete and the cast.

EXTRA: Town Hall scenes:

"In the taxi"
"Last Chance Salloon"
"Thriller"

--------------------------------------------

These discs have been lovingly brought to you by myself and are crammed to the rafters with extras. The performances run warts and all but are broken into invisible chapters for viewing convenience. Without boring you, they are so LOADED that they had to be compressed in a fancy pants way such that they will be difficult, neigh impossible to copy at a later date.

So, this once in a lifetime opportunity is here for you to buy, buy, buy each disc at ?5 a piece (a full set will be ?10).

I am taking preorders (and pre-payments) up until February the 6th so start saving your pennies and own a piece of TPTOH history ("Their finest hour and a half") before it's too late! After this date, I'll have to draw a line under proceedings, burn my ordered discs and delete the data in order to "DE-BLOAT" my hard drives.

You know it makes sense. Get your order in for this strictly limited edition opus NOW via hostboard or see me at drama group with your money. No orders can be completed without pre-payment! Soz an' tha' but I have a few too many Hallowe'en discs people swore blind they'd buy and I'm sat here like a dil' with discs I don't need. Harsh, babe!

Ordering your discs ensures the lonegevity future filming and DVDing of performances. Don't miss out! You only have about 4 weeks left!

Crikey.