Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi peeps!

This Tuesday is the deadline for scripts (don't forget) and although that is vitally important, we don't seem to have anything arranged for the actual session - I am sure I will be swiftly corrected and thoroughly spanked if we do have something arranged - Anyhoo fantasies aside I wondered if anybody would mind if we used part of the session to do some filming for Don's film "Fright Club" Please let me Del or Don know if this would be a problem for anybody. MMMMwwwwaahhh luvvies xxx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I remember Peter saying that it'd be ok for whichever group would normally be using the stage/bar area to instead use a studio upstairs. I can't confirm as there may be a booking but we'll need the bar to be completely empty and in darkness, also music will be playing so it will be hard for others to read/concentrate and hear. I'd much rather do this in-session time as people usually want to chillout and have a drink afterwards, unfettered by what we're doing.

To be clear about who we need and when then!

Claire in secretarial garb,
    Anne H, Researcher outfit and file
    Kaz in seaside outfit
    Anna G in bridal gear (I have the train)
    Don, both costumes

Hopefully we can film all the scenes during session time i.e 7-9

I'll ask Pete about the lighting and studio access too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but we do have a schedule for the next couple of weeks and that was to read through any submitted scripts. As we are hoping for decisions re; the performances in June, it was the intention that all scripts would be read through by the full group. That's the impression I was under anyway... How long were you expecting to be filming?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We were thinking that we'd like to film between 7.30 and 9. As I mentioned, Pete Burgon said that it'd be possible to use the studio room upstairs for whatever purpose, this should be ample space wise for read throughs. I realise that if we have a full cast compliment that will mean that not everyone will be there for the read throughs, if they'd rather read the scripts, they can join everyone upstairs. We can manage without a full cast. Claire said that apart from a short performance from her drama group at the start of the session these arrangements should be fine so hopefully without any further drama (if you'll pardon the pun!) both groups can still get on with everything they need to separately.