Ok all,

we decided a few things last week and even heard some brill bits of writing.
I am still working on a witches script - we'll see if it happens!

Anyway, here is what we agreed last week. Jonny this is especially for you if you want to get involved in the organisation side it would be great.

So Entry ?3

Prizes - Cath L & Kelly to get prizes, Patrick to bring booby prize - cheese sandwich

Potatoes & pumpkins - Patrick to hollow out pots so far no pumpkin takers!

Photos of scary cast members - Don to take and hang around studio

Tickets - Claire will print 150 tickets (max number in studio is 180) these will be distributed to all members and as long as people bring a ticket on the night they will get in - this is the easiest way to manage the tickets I feel! Any thought gratefully accepted on this one!

lanterns/tealites - claire to get

Music - sound scope and halloween type music - Lorna & Patrick to find or create and see Peter at Studio who will sort sound for us (already spoken to Peter last week)

Food - nibbles - crisps, pickled onions, nuts - Mick to purchase as cheaply as poss

Punch - it was decided it would be great to have 1 red and 1 green punch as a free entry drink - Cath L and CAth W to be seen to sort this out - cheap as chips if possible

Lighting - spoken to Peter who can sort us something atmospheric out

Still to decide - staging - props/costume for scripts or stories
still to decide - scrips/performances/stories themselves

So we can now start I feel on the performing aspect of Play in Progress. Or can we?

I will try to bring this little list with me Tues 5th ~Sept.

ta ta for now

claire with the curly hur!