Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hey all!! How are you today?
    So who is an Angel fan? Anyone as excited as I ama bout picking up the 5th Season of Angel on DVD on Feb. 15th? i am SO stoked, I can't wait.
    The foxstore online is letting people pre-order it too.
    So who's a fan?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

never heard of anel but sounds good.. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The tv show Angel is awesome. David is so fine.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The tv show Angel is awesome. David is so fine.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Angel the TV Series

happy.gif

Angel is an American television series, a spin-off of the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The series was created by Buffy's creator, Joss Whedon, in collaboration with David Greenwalt, and first aired on October 5, 1999. Like Buffy, it was produced by Whedon's production company, Mutant Enemy.

The show details the ongoing trials of Angel, a vampire whose human soul was restored to him by gypsies as a punishment for the murder of one of their own. After more than a century of murder and the torture of innocents, Angel's restored soul torments him with guilt and remorse. During the first four seasons of the show, he works as a private detective in a fictionalized version of Los Angeles, California, where he and a variety of associates work to "help the helpless" and to restore the faith and save the souls of those who have lost their way.[1] Typically, this involves doing battle with evil demons or demonically allied humans, primarily related to Wolfram & Hart, a demonic law firm, which, ironically, in season five they work "for". He also has to battle his own demonic nature.

Senior Hostboard Member dertaika's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Hello. You've probably heard a lot about the Netflix streaming service. I want to inform you that all Netflix plans include the ability to watch on any device, as well as a complete unlimited collection of movies and series. On netflix, you can cancel any viewing at any time. Netflix also offers a one-month free trial. If you're on a shared Netflix account with your family, chances are you're using the $20/month premium account. Netflix also has original content available, including 4K Ultra HD.

Senior Hostboard Member Jessa67's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I also like to watch Netflix, but also heard about IPTV. Interactive IPTV is gradually replacing analog TV. Perhaps the main advantage of connecting TV in this way is an almost unlimited number of channels. I used to buy one at Linux TV Box - Infomir Retail Store which is a really wonderful resource, giving a lot of suggestions and tips about the best one according to your preferences.

Hostboard Member christiangassand's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey there! I'm doing great, thanks for asking! As for being an Angel fan, count me in! I'm absolutely thrilled about the 5th Season release on DVD. It's definitely something to look forward to. Thanks for the heads-up about pre-ordering from the Fox Store online! By the way, if you're into great entertainment options, you should check out flixiptv website for some fantastic IPTV services – they're top-notch!