Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: creating a website

Of course I'll tell you a thing or two. Almost 40% of the world's websites are created thanks to WordPress. But how do you choose a good hosting provider? This Most Reliable WordPress Hosting Providers can help. This rating helped me to choose my ideal option.

Junior Hostboard Member amandaorl's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've been diving into the world of website development lately, and one thing that's been on my mind is the importance of website speed. It's not just about a smoother user experience; it can significantly impact your site's performance, SEO, and user engagement. Search engines love speedy websites. Google, for instance, considers page speed as a ranking factor. So, optimizing your site for speed not only benefits users but also helps your SEO efforts.

Junior Hostboard Member dani1662's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

High-res images are fantastic, but they can be heavy on WordPress performance and load time. Compressing images without sacrificing quality and using the right file format can make a significant difference. There are even plugins and online tools that can do this for you. Cleaning up your code can do wonders. There are tools available that can minify your code, removing unnecessary spaces and characters, making your files smaller and quicker to load. Utilizing browser caching can reduce server load and speed up page loading for returning visitors. It stores some of the page's assets locally, so users don't have to download them again when revisiting.