Good afternoon, I have a great idea to start a business, who can help me with the development of the application?
Good afternoon, I have a great idea to start a business, who can help me with the development of the application?
Developing a mobile app is a complex process in which there are many details and it is important that it is created by a team that you can trust and the best option is to contact Codica. One of the most common disputes is vue js vs react . But our team will be able to use all existing technologies to make the application perfect.
Can you tell me, we are expanding our company, becoming a full-fledged bank and our application needs to be expanded. So we need a new web application with much more possibilities for clients. Can you advise a company to develop this application for us?
Hi. I think it's a good time to create your own OTT platform, as there are no restrictions on distributing OTT content, and more and more content creators are turning to OTT production to increase their audience to 30% and grow revenue. I contacted Oxagile to develop an ott platform, you might find this information useful.
At the very beginning, you need to understand what kind of application you need, because each has its own nuances or you need experience with different technologies. Before looking for a development company for a travel application, I read more about the booking API and other nuances that will be needed
Bookmarks