Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: Shoes and clothing

Hello, I have not used online shopping before, but during the pandemic I had no other choice and I bought everything online. I really liked it and now I constantly use the services of online stores. You can read a lot of reviews about this store at https://zolucky.pissedconsumer.com/review.html. I often go to the zolucky online store, which I have never had a problem with.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Hey guys! Where do you buy all your shoes? I would be so grateful for any advice!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Hey! Finding a good shoe store is not easy these days, as most stores sell low quality shoes at fairly high prices. Also, the assortment is rather scarce. These are the reasons why I buy shoes only on the website Men’s Loafers | Penny, Casual & Moccasin Loafers-Bruno Marc, because I have ordered shoes here many times and I am sure of the quality and, besides, the prices on this site are absolutely adequate.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey! I also buy everything online, but I have one site for men for shoes, but now I have a little problem. I want to give my wife shoes for her birthday, but I don't know any women's store at all. Can you advise me something?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Hey! I think I know how to help you. I don't know what kind of coincidence it is, but I had exactly the same problem, but I decided to ask my wife's friend what kind of shoes she wants and from which site. She sent me the site https://drеampairshoes.com/ . She said that all the most fashionable girls buy shoes here, and therefore she wants shoes from this site. I think this is exactly what you need. It remains only to choose for you which pair she wants you to give her.

Junior Hostboard Member cesasder's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Kerem, great dilemma! Before the pandemic, I always preferred to buy shoes and clothes by spending the whole day shopping in the city center with my girlfriend. However, the pandemic changed the dynamics, and gradually I got used to buying everything online. Cheers!

Junior Hostboard Member cesasder's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cesasder View Post
    Hey Kerem, great dilemma! Before the pandemic, I always preferred to buy shoes and clothes by spending the whole day shopping in the city center with my girlfriend. However, the pandemic changed the dynamics, and gradually I got used to buying everything online. Cheers!
    While I was initially skeptical because I wasn't sure that I would always get a perfect size, I'm far more comfortable now. My last purchase was a great pair of adidas yeezy boost 350, and it feels like they were tailor-made for me. Still, I'll continue going out shopping once in a while. Combining the two options seems like the perfect solution. Cheers!

Hostboard Member christiangassand's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I recently found an online website named mbkbestshoes, where you can buy different shoes such as Nursing Shoes, Sneakers, also all products seems really good at affordable prices.

Junior Hostboard Member rickstybor's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Hi! It's very straightforward nowadays. Firstly, you have to make up a list of your necessities and find them on various shop's webpages or e-commerce platforms. Almost every brand offers your an opportunity for online purchasing and maybe even free delivery. For instance, recently, I ordered a prom tuxedo from gentlemansguru.com. Before buying it, I've researched and found out you could return it within five days if you merely don't like it without any hassle, and money-back is guaranteed. So, go for it. My single advice is to read between the lines!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast