Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*this is a rough draft of my short story for my cw class...tell me what you think.*

Renee:

She was something else last night. And that tattoo. It was Celtic. Never did ask what it meant. She had a nice back; her sternum was especially sexy with those constellations of freckles dispersed about. I loved how her ass jiggled when I was fucking her from the back. She knew exactly when to push against me.

She was the letter 'R.' I think her name was Renee.

The water is getting cold. How long have I been in here? I think I'm clean enough. Time to get ready. It's Saturday night. I decide on The Scope.

The Scope is a high society scene--glass bars, jazz music, martinis and beautiful women. It's a good place to find an 'S' girl. Besides, 'S' girls are easy.

On my third scotch, I approach a tall redhead with painted red lips at the corner of the bar.
    ?Hey, how you doing tonight??
    The tall redhead: ?Oh I would be much better if you bought me a drink.? Her lips curl with the pronunciation of her final word.
    ?What's your name love??
    ?I'm Christine.?
    ?Oh...well, here. Have a drink on me, but I must be going.? Damn. I thought for sure she was a Sharon.

Sitting at the bar, sipping on my sixth scotch, I listen to two ladies down the way.
    ?C'mon Simone, you know you want another apple martini.? I turn my head to see that Simone is gorgeous. I get up and make a move.
    ?Good evening ladies. Let's all have a drink on me.? I stare at Simone and smile.

Simone:

She wants to go back to her place. Whatever will make her more comfortable is all the better. Simone's legs are tall and slender. Her dress short and tight, exposing her legs dressed in dark hoes. Her ass is ample and nourished, each buttock dipping south in accordance with her steps, which are slow and promiscuous. She might be drunk or maybe it's a part of her foreplay. I'm getting excited nonetheless.

Inside her complex, she options for the stairs. My eyes move with the swaying of her backside. After a few stairs, she glances behind her right shoulder and grins; her lips still glistening.

We enter the third floor from the dimly lit stairwell. The hallway's walls are an incredible white; framed pictures of landscapes are placed at eye level on each side every second door. She stops after a picture of Big Ben.

She leans over to ensure the key is properly inserted into the lock. For the first time I see Simone's panties.

As I close the door, Simone drops her dainty purse on a coffee table and stops to remove her right heel; once again her glance and grin over her shoulder. Another step, another stop, and this time her glance comes from over her left shoulder as her other heel is thrown on the floor.

I remain close behind as she enters her room. I start to loosen my tie as she removes her earrings. Her bed is an extravagant display, a canopy with silver posts and black curtains. Her comforter is checkered of the same colors.

No words have been exchanged since The Scope. I merely have been following her lead. She is now lighting candles around the room. I start to untie my dress shoes.

The room is now glowing with moving shadows creeping up the walls and settling on the ceiling in circular forms. Simone is in the right corner of the room by her dresser. Her back is to me. My tie already on the floor, I start to unbutton my dress shirt. I look up to find her left hand pulling her dress down her right shoulder. She looks over the now naked shoulder and flashes her grin. She repeats the same move on the opposite shoulder.

She turns around as I'm undoing the last button. She leans against the corner perfectly; her shoulders lay on the walls. She puckers her lips and motions me to come towards her with the motion of her right index finger. Walking across the room, I remove my shirt one arm at a time, leaving me with only my pants, boxers and dress socks to remove. Closer, she leans her head back and spreads her arms out along the walls, pushing her chest towards me.

I put my right leg between her legs, making her dress tight around her thighs. She croons. With my hands I continue to slip her dress down her sides, her black, lacey bra now exposed. Starting at her cleavage, my tongue crawls up her chest and angled neck, pulling away at her chin. She croons again. I smirk.

With my hands, I move from her forearms, which are still spread against the walls, to her shoulders and then drop them down to her sides where I remove the rest of her dress. I step back to look at Simone. Her figure is simply astounding; the trail of my tongue gleams from the candlelight. She now only wears her undergarments and her panty hose. Simone is quite a looker.

She pushes back away from the corner, using her arms as support and raises her right leg simultaneously, until her toes are eye level. With her foot, she gently pushes my left thigh. I step back and she moves out of the corner. She continues to push me back by way of her hand on my chest; her nails dig into my pectorals.

I fall onto the bed. She makes a bowtie with her arms behind her back, undoing her bra. As it falls to the floor, she once again grins.

She leans down and starts to undo my belt, then continues with the button of my pants. Then, leaning further down, she places the zipper of my pants between her teeth, first tugging upwards, then slowly south, revealing my boxers. I bridge my back and she removes my pants, her wet lips following, leaving kisses on my leg. After throwing my pants on the ground, she quickly moves to relieve me of my socks.

I move myself to the middle of the bed. My aroused penis is standing tall through the slit in my boxers. Simone is now at the foot of the bed behind the curtains. With her back to me, she bends over; her ass pushes against the bottom of the curtains. With two hands and two steps, her panties are now on the floor.

She turns around and unties the bow holding the curtains together. As the curtains retreat towards the bedposts, she falls to the bed. Crawling towards me, she silently meows like a cat finishing with another grin.

As she removes my boxers, my hard-on violently moving back and forth like a stop sign moving in the wind, she drags her nails down my legs. Her panty hose remain on as she straddles me.

Her skin is hot. My member is bulging. I place my hands on her hips and she collapses against my chest, her hair falling against my face. She nestles her face between my left shoulder and chin as I press myself against her thighs. I feel the wetness of her pussy against my right thigh. She moans something in my ear but I can't make out the words.

She starts to lick my neck; her tongue travels north, settling on my ear. She sucks on my lobe and breathes heavily into my ear. She starts to return my pushes against her thighs with her pelvis.

Simone brings her head up and kisses me for the first time. Her lips taste like the apple martinis I bought her. Pulling her hair back, she stares into my eyes.
    ?I want you.?
    ?And you will.?

She closes her eyes and moans again, pushing hard against me. Supported by her arms, she starts to wiggle her lower body against my hard-on. Her wet lips tickle and tease the head of it. I bring my hand down to stabilize my member against her now drenching pussy. Before I insert myself, I push myself against her clit. She moans. I insert myself. She grabs my shoulders and digs her nails into me.

The pain of nails in my shoulders makes me squeeze her ass. I start to fuck her harder. She is now panting. She continues to dig her nails into me. I bridge my back, pushing my dick further inside her. I grab onto her shoulders, my arms in a pull-up position. I thrust harder. She digs her nails harder. Her juice drips down my thighs; my balls and pubic hair are drenched. A pool of her wetness starts to collect under my ass.

She pulls away from my grasp and leans back, pushing against my cock; She is now in control. Putting her hands on my chest, she starts to move back and forth rapidly, her neck is turning in a clockwise motion, her hair moving wildly about.

?Oh shit! Oh fuck!? Her screams bounce off the candlelit walls. ?Yeah...oh, shit!? I bridge my back again. She croons. I bridge my back further until my ass is off the bed, supporting her weight with my back and legs.

Soon my bridge collapses, as does her body against mine; her pants tickle my neck. Staying inserted, I roll her over. My arms once again in the pull-up position, I grab her shoulders and start to thrust myself deeply into her pussy. Her nails now attack the center of my back, pulling out to my shoulder blades.

I grab her by the biceps, pulling her arms, her nails, from my back and push them against the pillows. I entwine my fingers in hers.

?Oh Will...yum...mmm.?

I start to feel my dick tingle from the inside. I bury my head between her right shoulder and her chin and start my finishing move. Releasing her hands, I move mine to her hips, raising myself as I do so. My weight is on my mid-thighs and knees. Continuing to thrust myself inside her, her left cheek brushes against a pillow, she attempts to pull her hair back with her right hand.

I start to grunt. Small amounts of spit escape through my clenched teeth. Both of us are sweating. Her hands grab at the sheets. My hands near her head, I bring my left one down as I remove myself just in time. Holding the base of my cock, I come onto her stomach. She moans behind a bottom bit lip. I fall to her side giggling. Simone opens her eyes to look at me, still biting her lip.

Catching her breath, ?Well, William, you're fucking amazing.?
    ?Well Simone, you fuck amazingly well yourself.?
    ?Can you stay the night?? Her eyes still staring at mine.
    ?I would love to, but I have to work in the morning. I need to go home, get some rest and shower up. You made me quite sweaty.?
    ?So, that's it??
    ?For now, yes,? as I get out of the bed. I put on my boxers and search for my pants.
    ?Will you call me??
    ?Yes. Yes, I will Simone. Next time I come upon the 'S,' you'll be the first I'll call.? I start to laugh as I zip up. Now, where is my belt?
    ?Huh??
    Finding my shirt and starting to button it, ?Oh...nothing. I was just making a joke. Forget it. I'll give you a call in a couple days.? Slipping on my shoes and snatching my tie in the process I say a quick goodbye and leave her bedroom. Simone is saying something from the bedroom as I leave her apartment.

T_____:

I wake up with a boner. Damn, Simone was good. Today is Sunday. Today is a 'T' day. 'T' girls are usually white and sluttish with large droopy tits and landing pad nipples. I hate 'T' girls. The tent in my boxers collapses. I need to shower.

Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Mucho awesomeo.
    Really nice work.
    This had me laughing out loud at some spots though.. seriously...
    As she removes my boxers, my hard-on violently moving back and forth like a stop sign moving in the wind, she drags her nails down my legs. Her panty hose remain on as she straddles me.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh man - who doesn't know that feeling? haha - wow, sorry, that particular line just struck me funny..

and this..

I start to feel my dick tingle from the inside. I bury my head between her right shoulder and her chin and start my finishing move.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">those two things made me laugh...

but other than that - it was a good peice (for a sex peice)
    Having never read much sex type literature - I don't know how it would rate in a grand scheme of things - but it flowed nicely and got the point across.
    I got the images - however they could've been a bit more.. "intricate" i think is the word. But with it being a "short story" type thing..
    it works quite well.

Also - not sure if this is correct or incorrect, but...
    I bring my hand down to stabilize my member against her now drenching pussy
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Shouldn't that be "against her now drenched pussy", instead of "drenching pussy"?

Nice sexy peice.
    I'm gonna go hook up with my hand now.

Inactive Member themechanicalbadger's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that's just filth.
    What course is it you're doing, how to write for Razzle?

(I am joking by the way before you get offended...)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i think you've done a good job here, i read it out loud the second time and it was even more intense sound of the words and the feeling of them rolling off the tongue. the whole idea of the 'alphabet' kept such a clear entry and exit that all the lines crossed in the bulk of the story were somehow acceptable. plus, it completely turned me on especially since its from a man's point of view.

i'll try to be more specific if i can, but for now this was my favorite line (and paragraph as a whole) the descriptions were so impeccable.
    "The room is now glowing with moving shadows creeping up the walls and settling on the ceiling in circular forms."