Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Never assume honeyk. It makes an ASS out of U and ME. that said, I must say it is funny you think I've become so "emotionally involved" as you put it. You can ask anyone, but when it comes to being stubborn and bullheaded, it's fun to me. I'm not involved either in this little ummm debate of sorts.
    As for watching the news, I do watch the news on occasion *however, rarely, because I dont watch hardly any television*, also, I really don't give a shit about what happened. As I stated earlier, those questions were from a friend off another board. The Gen. Philosophy board, I think perhaps they could give you a run for your money on your thoughts on Bin Laden, but I dont have enough time to copy and paste their points, so perhaps you should go check it out. The topics title is Questions, I hope to see your replies if you dare wink

I laugh when I read your replies honeyk, I'm having fun, just ask Rose smile
    So please since you agree with Pixelina SO much, try to stop making the personal comments such as...
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>....i have not gotten upset of "emotionaly involved" with this debate at all...you, on the other hand have. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Because, alas, I have not. I mearly LOVE a good argument, and will defend my stance to the death *right machinery?*
    So, that said, take Pixelina's advice you so adored, but just couldn't say yourself *rolls eyes* rolleyes

But alas once more, all of this is a mute point, so let us move on from this tiny inconsistant arguement in which no one seems to have an upperhand, call it a draw and pass the cake to someoen else?

------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.

[This message has been edited by Hannibal (edited September 20, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

well, i was trying to call a truce in my last post...so i dont know why you just called one in yours. i love a good argument as well, and will also defend my point to the death, unless i realize it is wrong. i am just as stubbord and bull-headed as you, and i was having a great time debating with you....but i think we will have to agree to disagree.

and i didn't use the word "adore" when agreeing with pix...i simply used the word "agree", which is very very different (which i am sure you know).

so...we should consider this settled, right? and thanks for the board reccomendation...i'll go check it out straightaway. i look forward to disagreeing with you again.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

good

I'm not trying to get last word or anything. I'm just gonna' let you all know.. be careful what you all say. I don't care who's right or wrong. You're both wrong/right perfect. I can be wrong. That's fine. But, if it gets too heated, rude, or just too stupid - I'll close the post so no one can add to it. I won't do this to be an ass or anything, I just wanted to let you know in case it happens somewhere. I'm glad you joined the board honeyk and you're welcome to posting here. Actually kinda' glad you all got into that bit above cause it lets me know what you're like. Hannible - you know you're always welcome. Besides that - go ahead and keep posting on this line or jump to another. I just thought I'd warn you not to go too far. I know hannible has a bit of temper whether he admits it or not. Haha - right buddy? and honeyk - you? I don't know. So I thought I'd let you know.
    K?

that's all on this.. I might add a reply to honeyk, about some other above stuff later... there's no problem w/ keeping this post open as long as its worth reading.

___---parch

------------------
    I am my new Religion
    I am my non Decision

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12