i drive and push with heaven on my heels and buddha in the back - muhammed in the truck - i see jesus at the roadside kickin his sandals in the sand. i pull over and step out, ask him what's up and all (to see if he needs a ride) and hell- he just hauls off and hits me. 1st i'm stunned - i mean, what the fuck is up with that? Christ Our Savior throws another and i'm spitting blood. i guess that's how it happens with those messiah types - sooner or later its just too much stress - all those sins on one guy's back. that's a lot to deal with and he's out here in the fuckin' desert stranded with this little lucifer bitch ridin' his ass. -- really? i mean, he's got it rough. so i shake off the 1st 2 and i let him know if he tosses another i'm gonna have to fight back. and outta hella' no where i get a big ass sweaty sandal in my crotch (felt the toes hit) and damn - i'm mad. i grab him by the ragged hair and put his jesus face right where it belongs - banged up against my knee cap. so we go rounds and i get christ's blood all over me (he's a real scrappy fighter). in the end i nail him the last blow right up his jaw - and i'd swear by Jesus Christ - God Almighty - that he looked like he'd been hit by a cross. by this time buddha's out jumpin' round like a monkey (crazy bald bitch) and muhammed's still in the trunk - trying to tell me its not funny any more and that he was just jokin when he said they wouldn't let me into Mecca cause i smell like pig. I don't know - it was wack man - all those prophet's and shit man - were they off the rock or what? and look at jesus - he's laying there like somebody just drove nails thru his limbs and he can't move or something.
geez- God Almighty!

___---parch