Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just go with it. Show them that you can feel.

Prove to them that they're the ones who are dead. Because that's just the way it is now, and now you can see it. I know you've noticed it for some time now - but you've been denying yourself the idea of what really was.

But you can do it now - just go for it. It's something you've expressed to me you wanted to try before. Don't you remember? I think you were all drugged up, maybe a little out of your mind at the time. But I remember that you said it - sure as shit.

Two heads are better than one, and I'm here to help you. I can walk you through what it's like, and I can tell you what you'll feel. I've been the person that the dead are afraid of for years. I'm the guy that makes the dead dissapear.

It might seem strange at first, but you will have that regardless of how alive you might feel. That first blow is always the toughest. Bringing down the hammer, the butt of the gun, the lead pipe. It's always hard with that first swing - but it gets easier.

You're doing them a favor, they're happy about it. Sure - they might cry a little, or they might even beg for your mercy, but by doing that - you're giving them all the mercy you have.

This one time a guy walked up to me, and he said "please", and then when I opened my eyes again, he said "thank you", and the my hand came down delivering his salvation. He knew I was merciful, and was glad for what I do.

We provide a service. Our service is much needed - there will always be a need for us.

You're not like me? You don't want to offer this service?

Sweetheart, you've already done it. In your mind you've done it so many times, that you're not really 'feeling' anything, other than the desire to not get caught.

Just go with me baby, it'll be alright. I'll show you how to get it all out. I'll show you how to be the best customer service rep this world has ever seen.

That's right baby, it's time to swing. Do the dance and swing! Swing dance! That's how it is! Rock it baby, swing!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I liked this. Very stream-of-consciousness. I'm not very good at critquing prose. So, I guess 'I liked it' is the best you're going to get, sorry.