Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Flip, I'm kinda in the same place, writer's block or something, but I hope to overcome it soon myself.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well it's good to know your still here. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

johnnyjosephemil

Oh yeah! I forgot. I've already joined up here. Duh! I guess I'm smoking too much weed, or maybe not enough. I'll give this place a try, maybe, and see how things go. A question. How do I get hostboard to send me email notification, of replies to my posts. I'm pretty lazy, so I usually won't think of something, unless I'm notified. [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by frustrated:
    Oh yeah! I forgot. I've already joined up here. Duh! I guess I'm smoking too much weed, or maybe not enough. I'll give this place a try, maybe, and see how things go. A question. How do I get hostboard to send me email notification, of replies to my posts. I'm pretty lazy, so I usually won't think of something, unless I'm notified. [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you want to be notified - just click the little box at the bottom of the page when replying...

It's easy, and works good.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey y'all, long time no see, I know. Recently graduated from a community college (Assoc. in Liberal Arts), currently jumping through hoops to get into East Carolina U., and most of my writing lately has been devoted to a couple of other projects, neither of which is poetry. I HAVE written a few poems in all that time, but poetry has become somewhat of a slow leak nowadays.

Anyway, I had forgotten about this place and just stumbled upon it today and thought I'd drop a line. Take care! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12