Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Previously: After the crash of a Federation Victory 2 Gundam in ZAFT controled Austrailia, the crew of Fafnir set out to investigate and make some cash in the process. Unfortunatly for them, a Zeon unit under the command of Clouse Rommel destroyed berserking V-2 Gundam while the Freelancers dealt with an attack by Charon Thanatos of ZAFT.
    But as the dust cleared, the Freelancers and Zeons had no time to square off, when their battle was interupted by a broadcast to shake the world. Zeon, ZAFT, and the Space Revolutionary Army annoucned their new alliance, Colonial Axis, and declared war with Earth. With the planet shaken, and the warriors in confusion the next step anyone will take has become unclear.
    And now the continuation...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Clouse punched the Screen of his K?mpfer in anger when he saw a the Zaft member, then Tore off his badge and threw in on the ground. Clouse signaled towards the Zaku,
    "I am Zeon no more, the traitors will pay for this. Lets stop our bickering and join forces."

Clouse then lit a stogie he was stashing in his gutted Manuel and burned his Zeon Badge as he smoked his stogie, letting out a rather large smoke ring.
    Jared looked baffled as he saw Clouse stop his K?mpfer, wondering what he was going to do; he then realized that the K?mpfer was in the blast range of the anti-ship charge. Jared decided that he would shut off the Charge in case there was a negotiation going on again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ben's eyes narrowed as Strike Freedom lifted itself up. "I don't believe this! "Join forces"? Is this some sort of joke?" Ben pointed the beam rifles at the Kampher's major joints. "Trust doesn't come easy out here, just a second ago you tried to kill my buddy!"(Granted... the "Buddy" in question had just punched him, but this was a matter of principle.)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Noone had ever seen Charon lose his composure. There was a good reason for this: he never did lose his composure. He was always calm and calculating. He may have been insane, but it was a cold madness.

Noone would bear witness to his first true rage.

"Dammit!" Charon screamed the curse at his screen. "We're siding with naturals now? We don't the bastards!"

He sat there screaming and ranting in his cockpit for awhile. It was perhaps 0030 minutes later that he received a message.

<font color="violet">"Captain Thanatos, this is Carpentaria, over."</font>

"This is Thanatos, go ahead, over."

<font color="violet">"Sir, the council wishes to speak to you. You are to return to base, board the Styx, and take off as soon as possible for Aprilius One."</font>

"Understood. I've lost two pilots, one presumed dead and the other missing."

The voice on the other end of the line was quiet for a few seconds.

<font color="violet">"We'll take care of it. Just get back here."</font>

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ January 05, 2006 08:49 PM: Message edited by: Charon Thanatos ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 06, 2006 04:05 PM: Message edited by: Charon Thanatos ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Clouse led his K?mpfer to pick up Jared who was disarming the anti-ship charge.
    "Common,? Clouse yelled down to Jared after he had opened his cockpit, "It doesn?t look like they want to join with us..."
    <font color="#0000FF">"What do you mean?"</font> Jared yelled back.
    "No time," Clouse yelled down and set his had on the ground to pick up Jared.
    <font color="#0000FF">"What about the Zaku?" </font>
    "I'll handle it."
    Jared hopped onto the K?mpfer?s hand and was deposited in the cockpit. Clouse picked up the Anti-ship charge and popped it onto his hip skirt

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="gold">"Hey! I'm not done with you yet! You're just going to give up and walk away!?" Bruce yelled as he headed for the retreating ex-soldiers.

"Because if that's the case, we're keeping that Zaku!"</font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 06, 2006 06:57 AM: Message edited by: The Living Fro ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Clouse just began up into the air, "I'll be in Vietnam if you ever change your mind, ask for the Blue Baron."

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 06, 2006 01:43 AM: Message edited by: Lackloss ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ben stared blankly in confusion. "Well... that was weird." The encounter was all too confusing, then again, they got a free Zaku and some GINN parts, so it actually worked out in their favor for once.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Around the same time HLVs were being prepared by the Grand Navy of the Colonies, first to send reinforcements to their territory on Earth and ultimately, to prepare for invasion. While all this was going on the Ragnorok was entertaining its guests from the allied factions on the artificial gravity deck and the mood was one of optimism.
    But Fredder Murcor was not among those celebrating, he was instead in his ready room on a private line. He wanted to catch up with an old mentor.

<font color="crimson">"Hello Old Man, I know you can hear me."</font> Fredder waited for a reply. <font color="crimson">"You have no idea how happy I am that you're still alive, I'm quite surprised."</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ben lifted the chared GINN remains and started dragging them toward the ship. "Hey Captain, we actually got some scrap from this mission." Ben chimed in over the radio. "Maybe we can get something other than ramen and MREs to eat."

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast