Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Good," Clouse replied, then began the same way that Richy was heading, "My bet is that, that idiot is heading out to get some support, and considering the alliance with ZAFT, I bet that that is where he is heading."

Without waiting for the other two's response, Clouse and Jared set off towards the ZAFT base.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Frank and Will fallowed Rommel. <font color="#FF0000">"I say we wait tell its dark and then try to steal a ship. I can use my scattering beam gun to blind them for a short time and give us an edge."</font>Frank was hoping for a possitive responce from the other three, but Will did not like the plan. <font color="#FF00FF">"Thats how cowards do it, and I ain't no dern coward."</font><font color="#FF0000">"My plan gives us a chance. Chargeing in will get us killed."</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Clouse did not repsond; however, and instead continued on, ignoring the other two and puffed on a cigar.

Jared was currently playing mahjong on a hand help mahjong player, and was to busy to notice the two bickering

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="#FF00FF">"Ok, I'll do it 'ur way. but only 'cause i'm out ah missiles." </font><font color="#FF0000">"Thanks Will, I see your still hard headed." </font><font color="#FF00FF">"You hav'nt changed much your self."</font>

It had been awhile and Frank knew that they had to be getting near the base. He hoped the ship they got could hold his ms and had some amo too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Closing up the last open panel on the engine room wall, Bruce was satisfied with his work. Opening a comm channel to the bridge,

<font color="gold">"Hey Ben, that's the last of the major repairs. Now we should be able to go somewhere! So let's get moving, before those free-loading <u>ZEONS</u> show up again!"</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Yeah, no kidding." Ben's mood was optimistic (again). The ship was heading north and the Fedie "guest" was "enjoying" the detention cell. Ben was sick of Austrailia and was eager to leave. Focusing his energy toward other things, he enjoyed a cup of roast beef flavored ramen while reading technical manuals. He was focused on what little info he could obtain from Strike Freedom about Justice and on planning the raid on the Coast Guard they'd have to fight through in order to make it home free. "Just one more daring escape before we reach the ocean... I just hope our luck hasn't run out."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lance was near the coast now. It had taken a few hours keeping Infinite Justice on the ground, but he had managed. Now he just needed to find a way to get away from ZAFT territory and into ORB country. And his luck seemed to be answering his call for once, because he made out the vague shape of a ship up ahead. He couldn't make quite make it out, but he was fairly certain it wasn't a ZAFT vessal. That just about left Freelancers.

Risking exposure, Lance decided to take to the air for a better view of the ship. He was a little over a kilometer away before he realised it was an EAF ship.

<font color="scarlet">"Dammit! What the hell are they doing here?"</font>

He landed as quickly as he could. He didn't like what ZAFT was doing, but being picked up by the EAF would cause even more problems. He was stuck between a Scylla and Charybdis, and not having six men to sacrifice, it was a very tough decision.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Clouse began to close in on the ZAFT Base, but, before they were within Sensor range, Clouse and Jared landed there GINNs in a forest and procedded to the base on foot.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="#FF0000">"What are you doing!!"</font>Frank was half yelling a Clouse as he step down from his Dom. <font color="#FF0000">"What are we going to do with out our MS? If I was them I'd shoot us on the spot. They will want ID and stuff."</font> Will seemed happy with Franks responce but just smiled.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The computer in front of Ben started to glow and he looked down at it. "Enemy MS huh? And just one for that matter! Hey Bruce, check this out!" There was no visual, the suit was an unknown model, all the more reason to get excited.