Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ben cursed as the enemmy before him dodged. "This guy's good. No way, I can't believe its another Gundam... real military this time." Ben felt his breath become heavy. "it's no problem, come hell or high water, you wont take my freedom... or my Freedom... YOU HEAR ME YOU BASTARD!? I pesnt too much time and too much effort in this damn country to let myself get beat by you! We're getting out of here, and no ZAFT dog is gonna get in my way!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lance noticed that his opponent was clumsy. The Freedom's pilot made a number of tactical mistakes that revealed a lack of military training. The pilot's reactions were quick enough, however, that Lance marked him as a Coordinator or perhaps artificially enhanced some other way. With this knowledge, Lance adapted his strategy. Not wanting any unnecessary violence, he kept to evasive maneuvers, and made an offer of truce.

<font color="scarlet">"Peace! I'm a deserter!"</font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 16, 2006 11:09 PM: Message edited by: Charon Thanatos ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="red">"hey ben calm down" he thinks "god he's going to get himself and his gundam hurt more at this rate"</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A small troop of three BuCUEs appeared from over the ridge along with one GOUF Ignited, which appeared to be leading them.

<font color="teal">"That's The Chairman's son in that suit! And that's the Strike Freedom! Call in the amphibious forces, those Freelance Vultures aren't going to get away!"</font>

Ben snarled at the incoming enemies. "Do all deserters bring so many guards or did they just want to see us off?! Ame, Bruce, their all yours!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="red">"right" the burning gundam flys in front of soldiers "sorry they are having a one on one fight cant let you through" he takes out burning gundam's gun</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One BuCUE ran forward. The dog-like machine ignited its beam sabers and rushed for Burning Gundam's legs.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not wanting to transmit his next remark to his former comrades, Lance turned his radio off.

<font color="scarlet">"Shit! They've found me. That's it, brat, I don't have time for this any more."</font>

Without warning, Infinite Justice changed tactics, speeding toward Strike Freedom. He turned sharply and brought his beam saber down at Strike Freedom's arm.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ben Shot backward with horror as the right arm of his suit went flying off. "You've got alot of balls!" Still, he also realized he could no longer use his beam shield and saber at once. Before he could think, he reaised his beam shield and prepped the linears guns and beam cannon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="red">the burning gundam gundam flys up and starts shooting at it</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ben fired the improved full burst at Justice and snarled. "Not yet, I wont go down yet!"