Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Incredible. Absolutely Incredible. As well as unexpected of course. I wonder....is this why this gundam crashed?" Reed mused to himself. However, there was no time to worry about the news.
    He drove his jeep up to the Gundam and got out. First thing to do was to check if the pilot was still alive. He suspected a 50/50 chance. Or less. That was quite a battle.
    He walked right up to the door, hand on a gun.
    "You there, Earth pilot? Still alive?"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Clouse was beginning to fly over the forest in which the gundam had crashed, and saw the strangest of sights, tow doms and a strange looking gundam rushing into the forest. Curious, he shot down at full speed towards the Zeon suits, hailing them, "This is Clouse Rommel, Hold your ground or I will shoot, I say again, Hold your ground."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

At the same time, Ben had finished loading the remains of the GINN and walked out again. "I'm gonna see if the captain needs help." Strike Freedom started toward the crash site.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The three suits came to a slow stop and looked at the blue suit. Frank responded <font color="#FF0000">"Who are you, why do you threten us?"</font> Will clamly lite a cigar and asked: <font color="#FF00FF">"Why don't you come on down and have a smoke an a drink?".</font> Frank snapped at Will:<font color="#FF0000">"Why would he come down here?"</font> Will calmly said: <font color="#FF00FF">"S'pose he's friendly and just ner-vace?"</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Are you a member of Zeon?" Clouse inquired, edging down towards the three mobile suits.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Strike Freedom could make out the debris and shortened his steps. (He had a bad habit of almost stepping on people, he hadn't yet, but he had more close calls than the average pilot.) "Damn, I can't believe that was mobile suit." Ben was not familiar the the Victory Gundams which were built around a sort of jet called a core fighter, the legs and top half of the suit could actually attach to the unit to form a larger fighter rather than a humanoid shape, and this is what appeared to be in front of him. Ben zoomed his cameras to find Reed and turned on the speakers. "Captain, is the pilot alive?"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"I'll see what I can do with this, but if a war's really starting I don't know how much we'll get off Federation parts. Normally I'd say quite a bit considering where we are, but after that mess we've been involved in, the fact that we're harboring a fugitive and that our record of ZAFT kills is only increaseing, I wouldn't be too sure. Besides, I've never seen anything like it before, if I hadn't seen it loose its legs I wouldn't even think it was a mobile suit."

Ben took note that the Zeon mech from before had already cought Reed's attention. "That guy's crazy you know, got all upset about that masked guy's broadcast, said something about joining forces with us."

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 11, 2006 01:37 AM: Message edited by: Nick Izumi ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Heh. Surprisingly, yes." He dragged him out and put him in the jeep. "Nothing too important seems to be on him. Just a gun." Reed was sad. As hard as he tried to be an "honorable" pirate, money was usually his first thought. Especially, since for the last couple days the crew has been living off of cereal, some fruit, milk, and water.
    "Some of the gundam seems salvagable, too. Which is probably more surprising. Think we can do anything with this wreck, Ben?"

Before Reed listened to his answer, he heard the sound again.
    "Just try."
    He laid the pilot's body next to the mobile suit. "The pilot will be here, too. Maybe we can interview him? I don't want it to be too much like a hostage situation, though."
    While Reed was saying this on radio, the jeep was driving towards the meeting of the nearby Gundams. Looks like the Zeon pilot they met before was there, too.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="gold">"Good riddance," said Bruce as he continued to walk towards them, after coming into view just behind Strike Freedom. "Something about that guy just doesn't seem right."

Coming upon the scrap that was formerly the V2, Bruce began searching for interesting parts to add to his </font><font color="white">"collection" </font><font color="gold">. "Hmm, not to many good parts left-"

Suddenly, a strange sight caught his eye. "Whoa! That jet thing has a Gundam head sticking out the back there! A GUNDAM HEAD! I'm SO keeping this thing!"

Bruce then began the removal of the core fighter's back half from the cockpit.</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"I really hope the Feddie doesn't miss that." Ben remarked sarcastically, but the thought was unavoidable, "What were they gonna do with some knocked out faction soldier?" He couldn't be left to die, so there was really no choice for the time being.