Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As Clouse was decending to the Zeon suits he saw something else a little bit farther on his screen, twelve ZAFT GINNs fly towards the forest. "Throw this on," Clouse said, as he handed Jared his waist jet pack.
    <font color="#0000FF">"Why?"</font> Jared asked, looking baffled.
    "Because there are some ZAFT comming this way, and I need you to talk to these Zeeks," Clouse said coldly, and before Jared could say anymore, Clouse had shoved him out of the cockpit and set off towards the GINNs, his shotgun ready.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"****! They don't give a a break, Captain let's get out of here! Bruce, I you carry the leftovers of that Gundam, I can carry Reed and the feddie!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="red">"the ship is reday to take off the second you guys are on</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Around the same time, a one of the delagates invited to the Federation summit was very late. In ORB, Princess Camilla Shahaku was still zipping up her white military jacket over a red turtle-neck, and being rushed by a number of advisers.

<font color="orange">"Milady it's one thing that we're having trouble loading the mobile suits, by it should never to this much word to load a princess."</font> Commented the captain of the guard as she Camilla walked toward her personal ship.

<font color="gold">"I'm sorry, this thing was last minute after all!"</font> Retorted the disgruntled princess who was noticably stressed. She looked inside as she entered the ship at the mobile suits that it was decided would be brout along, two M1 Astrays, the captain's blue Murasame and her own gold frame M1. <font color="gold">"I know I approved bringing them, but why so many?"</font>

<font color="orange">Compared to what the other nations will likely have, they will seem like too few, they've always been easily spooked."</font>

<font color="gold">"I see..."</font>

<font color="orange">"Princess, do you really think you can keep ORB out of this war? After all, The alliance is breathing down our necks and the PLANTs are threatening..."</font>

<font color="gold">"I know what's at stake Captain, and I will carry out my father's will."</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Good idea, Ben. Leaving might be a good idea. Besides, we got what we wanted, some parts and a pilot."
    Reed looked at the meeting of the mobile suits.
    "Well, curiosity killed the cat." he said to himself.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Clouse dodged the incoming shots as he dashed towards the GINNs. He got within 40 meters of the lead GINN and dashed above the mobile suit, aiming the shotgun down he shot off a slug. The slug missed by several meters and Clouse kicked the circuit box, and sporadically, the fizz dissipated.
    "A bad circuit?" Clouse thought to him self, but was shocked back into reality as he dodged a few more offending shots. Clouse switched off his thrusters so he dropped below their line of fire and then kicked it back up again, zooming above one and let off another shot, this time hitting the GINN right in the head and exploding half-way through the mobile suit. Clouse then dashed forward in a corkscrew, dodging several more shots and rammed his shotgun in the chest of another GINN and let off a shot. Clouse then moved backwards towards another foe as the GINN exploded.
    ?Two down and ten more to go,? Clouse mumbled to himself. A GINN managed to get behind Clouse and hit the K?mpfer?s missing arm?s shoulder. Clouse turned around and fired a round, missing he strafed to the right, following the GINN and fired another round, this time hitting the GINN in the midsection, ripping it in two.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ben scooped up his captain and his jeep. "Don't worry Reed, I'm starting to get the hang of tese controls, you should be safe!" As they dashed back to the ship Ben reminded himself to add this to his ever growing list of self proclaimed darring escapes.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="green">"How many times must I remind you? Quit calling me old man!" stated the Harbinger of the Apocalypse very sternly to the masked man on the other end of the line.

Now residing within his private quarters, the Magistrate of Maniacal Laughter could think in peace and talk to his old pupil.

"Regardless, what is the reason you contacted me Fredder? Is this about my message, or about more pressing matters?"</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Over Oz territory?

?Nice shot Michel,? The caddy roared as Michel Banks shot a hole in one.
    <font color="yellow">?It was nothing,?</font> Michel looked dumb struck as to how he accomplished this.
    ?Sir, what?s that?? The caddy pointed to a helicopter flying down to the ground, unloading a short, fat man.
    <font color="yellow">?It looks like Abram ?s here to join in the fun, Hey, Abram, wanna play some golf?? </font>
    Abram looked focused, as though actually considering this, but decided against this and said, <font color="green">?No thank you, sir, there is something urgent that requires your attention right away.?</font>
    <font color="yellow">?Look,?</font> Michel looked pissed off and the prospect of shortening his annual vacation to the Oz islands. <font color="yellow"> ?Your not going to rip me and my lovely wife away from Our hard earned vacation just so I can shake some stupid inventor?s hands!?</font>
    Abram took a step back, but then took two steps forward and started again, <font color="green">?This isn?t a stupid inventor, this is an important summit, didn?t you get the broadcast, all of the colony?s have declared war on earth.?</font>
    Michel looked as though he didn?t care and got ready to hit another ball out into the shooting range,<font color="yellow"> ?and this concerns me how??</font>
    <font color="green">?Look, sir, all I need is two days out of your vacation and then you can come right back.?</font>
    <font color="yellow">?Fine, but you owe me,?</font> Michel said as he put down his club and walked to the helicopter with Abram.
    Yuri stood behind a podium, talking into a mic to a horde of people standing in the streets, listening intently. <font color="red"> ?Dear komrades of the Europe-Asia Federation, the time is apon us to prepare for another var. The tricky Kolonists have declared var vith our glorious nation,? </font> With that the crowed cheered and Yuri waited for the cheers to die down.<font color="red"> ?I have been summoned to a Summit meeting with the dirty Koordinators, and I vill see to it that their tricks vill not be allouved.? </font> The crowed gave a great cheer as Yuri stepped into a airplane with Aneshka and set off for the summit meeting.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 16, 2006 09:27 PM: Message edited by: Lackloss ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="gold">Making his way back to the ship with his new prize in hand, Bruce had been kind enough to drag the remainder of the V2 behind him in a big net. "I'm not ever going to sell you, no I'm not!" he cooed to the half of a cockpit he held in the Zaku's hands.

Upon reaching the ship, Bruce entered the hanger and dropped off the net in an empty corner before carefully placing his new trophy into the Zaku's backpack. On his way to the bridge, he noticed the still damaged Blitz-R.

'I wonder if we'll ever get that fixed? Wouldn't make much sense without Aya.'

Continuing his walk, he began reliving all the moments he had of life on the ship. Of how lively things had been. Of how it wasn't the same without Aya.

Without even realizing it, Bruce had found himself standing in front of the infirmary, where Aya's cold, death-like comma held her within its grasp like a hobo to a warm bowl of soup.

And then Bruce sat down next to her and began to talk...</font>