Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="green">"Excellent! Excellent work! My research has been very slow since I destroyed my laboratory. Perhaps I was too hasty, trying to fake my own death and all. However, that's a thing of the past. What's important now is supplying you with what you need. We'll discuss the details later. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a world summit to prepare for, and I wouldn't dare be late."</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Strike Freedom, jumped toward the bridge. "Hang on Reed!" Ben set the captain next to the air-lock nearest to the bridge. "I'll take care of the feddie while you do your thing!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="crimson">"You'll always be the old man to me." </font> Fredder retorted with a smirk as he removed the silver mask. <font color="crimson">"I have something for you, that can help me though..."</font> Fredder pulled out the files of some of his crew.<font color="crimson">"These are my candidates for cyberization, they would make excelent newtypes, and these are my varified newtypes, because I know what you can do for them. </font> Fredder's smirk grew larger. <font color="crimson">"Aren't you proud of what you did with me old man?"</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="crimson">"Sounds like the feddies are running around like rats, I only wish I could see it."</font> Fredder donned his mask again. <font color="crimson">"I'll send them for their treaments later."</font> Fredder pointed to the files and ended the communication.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Clouse zipped up into the sky, dodging several shots, and reloading his shotgun. A GINN had outmaneuvered him, and was now about to fire a round in the face of his K?mpfer, Clouse didn?t hesitate, unlike most pilots, he just pulled on the trigger for his Vulcan cannons and unleashed a torrent of fire on the cockpit of the GINN. Admiring his work Clouse soared up higher as he saw the GINN fall lifelessly down into the ground.
    Clouse gave a grin and gave a heavy puff on his cigar, ?Four down.? Another GINN moved up behind him but Clouse ignored this and zipped forward to destroy another GINN, striking it in the cockpit and obliterating the machine. It was a bad Idea to ignore the GINN that flew behind him, as a round just barely missed and instead destroyed his shotgun and damaged the arm actuator. Clouse was angry, and drew up his other Shotgun and made a mad dash at the offending GINN. Round flew past him and one round hit his left leg, effectively blowing it off. Clouse aimed at the GINN with a jerky arm and fired a slug at the GINN but missed, reaming and compensating for speed Clouse fired another round and struck the GINN in the thruster pack.
    An incredible explosion occurred, making many dazzling lights and a shockwave that flung the K?mpfer several meters back, but Clouse was able to regain his posture and began at another GINN.
    ?Wow,? Clouse mumbled to himself as he saw another GINN?s wreckage fly from the explosion, ?six down.?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Strike Freedom neared the hanger as Ben looked back at his rear-view camera. "Hot damn, that guy sure is persistant..." He remarked to himself at the sight of the lone fighting Zeon. And with that the suit walked into the hanger and set down the jeep in one hand and held its other hand near to the ground as Ben deactivated the Phase Shift armor while his MS was still kneeling.
    climbing out of the cockpit, he carefully moved the Federation pilot and set him aside in a corner he deemed safe, then returned to Freedom to lock it down in the hanger. He then climbed back out of the machine and began trying to move the Federation pilot, who he noticed was unusually young.
    "Damn, I guess the Federation doesn't believe in taking its time."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Frank looked at blue suit fight. <font color="#FF0000">"I'll help him. You two should talk to the man he sent."</font> Frank Quickly race to the blue suits aid. <font color="#FF00FF">"wait!" </font>Will put out his suits are to recive the man and opened his cockpit door. <font color="#FF00FF">"So..... who are you?"</font> Frank put out his beam shield to block in coming fire. He hovered full speed into an oppossing suit, punching it in the face. He then pulled out his beam sabor and cut off one of its legs. As it fell he slashed the cockpit, disableing it. As he began to turn too fight an income suit his left hover jet fail, causing him to spin in a rapid cirle until it hit the ground. <font color="#FF0000">"ahhhh, DAMN IT, WHY NOW, WHY WHY WHY"</font> As the suit came in for the kill it was hit by a bazooka shell witch blew it to bit. <font color="#FF0000">"Richy! I told you to stay back there." </font><font color="#FFff00">"s, s s sorry sir. I saw you in trouble and I.."</font> <font color="#FF0000">"I'm fine, I did not need your help. But thanks anyway. Look at that blue suit fight, what kind is it?"</font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 19, 2006 10:11 PM: Message edited by: Shadow Dom ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Clouse saw the Dom trying to come to his aid during the lull in the battle that followed the explosion. He gave a bit of a smirk and opened a communication?s link between their two suits.
    ?Glad you could join me, if we both make it out alive I?ll buy us both a round,? Clouse said coolly, scanning the horizon for his prey. A moving object told him that the battle was going to start again and Clouse began to load his shotgun.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 19, 2006 11:32 PM: Message edited by: Lackloss ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ben was surprised, granted he had sustained quite a few injuries recently, but the Feddie pilot sure was heavy. He couldn't wait to get to the infimery to finally put the guy down. Strangly he could hear Bruce's voice up ahead. "And I thought this day wasn't gonna get any weirder..."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fredder stepped back on the bridge. Emily recognized something about the way he was acting that made her uncomfortable.

<font color="crimson">"Ensign Mitchel I'm going to be paying a quick visit to the surface, notify the Hanger to prep my Hyaku , three Sturm Dias teams and one team of Zaku IIIs. While they take care of that I need you to find me all the information you can on the Terrestrial summit." </font>

<font color="green">"Yes sir, but isn't this a little rash?"</font>

<font color="crimson">"There are some things a man must take care of with his own hands. Just tell the African front to have an HLV ready for me so I may return. My team will descend with the rest of the invasion force, if any questions are asked, we miscalculated our descent."</font>