Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <font color="gold">Walking out of the infirmary, Bruce caught sight of Ben</font>(sporting the bewildered look Bruce had become accustom to seeing on Ben's face since joining the ship)<font color="gold"> carrying the Federation pilot to the infirmary</font>(which Bruce felt must be VERY difficult given the pilot's... "dainty" figure)<font color="gold">.

"Need a hand with that?"

Without even waiting for an answer, Bruce turned away and began walking toward the bridge.</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Jerk..." Ben membled to Bruce as he set down the Federation pilot. Ben looked down at the kid. "You're worth a ton in these parts, especially with the war starting. If I were you, I'd be thanking God that I'd never sell someone out, especially to ZAFT." Ben's focus turned to Aya. "Look at this Aya, he's just like you and because I was negligent again. I must be cursed, or maybe it's that damn mobile suit of mine."

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 20, 2006 05:47 PM: Message edited by: Nick Izumi ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Clouse shot off at the incoming GINN, although knowing that his defeat was inevitable without help, he just hoped that the man in the Dom would hurry up. He gave a shot at the GINN but missed due to the damaged arm. The GINN nearly hit the K?mpfer but Clouse didn?t notice, he just dropped the shotgun and pulled out his beam saber, closing in for melee. The GINN obviously did not like this and tried to pull a retreat but the K?mpfer was just too fast for the GINN and cleaved it in two. A small red light began to flash on his screen and Clouse realized that he had only one minute left of fuel.
    ?I can do this, I only have five more,? Clouse dashed towards another GINN and attempted to strike it down but it proved slippery and dodged the blow, only to be mangled by Clouse?s counter stroke. The Fuel gauge showed only thirty seconds left, and Clouse tried to kick it into high gear. He dashed at another GINN only to be hit again on his remaining arm and severely damaging it. The gleaming metal actuators and Gears showed where the blue armor was ripped apart. Clouse was finding it hard to move his arm and instead tried to hit the GINN with his machinegun. Only to miss by a hair, Clouse tried to get closer when his engines died, leaving Clouse plummeting towards the Earth.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="green">"Admiral wait!"</font> On the bridge of Ragnorok, the situation was changing.

<font color="crimson">"What is it Mitchel?"</font>

<font color="green">"The Federation McAvery fleet is coming toward us in an attack formation."</font>

<font color="crimson">"Dammit, it's too close to the drop... Emily, cancel attaching Ballutes to my MS teams, I think I'll handle them personally instead."</font> Fredder was getting stir crazy and he was anxious to test the Hyaku in actual combat.

<font color="green">"Roger that..."</font> Emily sounded slightly concerned.

<font color="crimson">"Fear not, with a fleet this size I'm sure our allies will send support as well."</font> Fredder couldn't help but smirk at the size of his small but well-armed challengers, this was the war he was hoping for.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Frank saw the Dom falling and yelled out at richy.<font color="#FF0000">"Richy stop him!"</font> Richy fired his jets at full power and jumped. He caught the K?mpfer fell to the ground with it. The hover jets helped to brake their fall but the other suits were coming fast. As a Ginn started to fire Frank jumped in front and blocked the fire with his sheild. He fired his beam cannon at the Ginn blasting Its foot off.
    Will looked at Jared. <font color="#FF00FF">"Are you zeon?"</font> Will looked at his uniform <font color="#FF00FF">"um don"t mind this. I'm not with zaft"</font>
    <font color="#FF0000">"Will help!"</font>
    Will looked at Jared <font color="#FF00FF">"get In"</font> He pull Jared in and ran to help!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"I owe you one," Clouse said to the pilot of the Dom, feeling a little bit foolish. He took the back of his copy of Arcadia and his knife. Looking at the one hundred and twenty seven tally marks made by his knife, Clouse added another seven. He then put the book down and made a very disgruntaled face.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ben continued to the bridge. Things had gotten hectic and it hadn't really dawned on him till about then that this war could be just as bad if not worse than the one his mother constantly recounted "horror stories" of. He needed to know their next course of action and felt his fist clench as the door opened with a signiture "hiss".

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="red">ame starts the ship and flys it out of there then looks at bruce "hey can you watch the bridge i want to finish fixing my gudam"</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"If he can't I can Ame." Ben said as he walked in. "I'll be down later to see how much we can salvage from those suits. I don't think we'll get much from the white one though." Ben then turned to Reed. "Also Captain, I have something I'd want to discuss with you..."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="red">ame gets up and then walks out of the bridge to his gundam when he gets there he starts checking all the systems</font>