Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ben was maiking his way back to his quarters with a computer pad in hand. He had downloaded all the info on Justice Gundam he could from Freedom's database in order to pass the time and to make sure he'd win the next time he would encounter with that machine. (It felt too much like luck that he survived the first encounter.) As he passed he noticed sounds coming from the "sick-bay". "Maybe it's the captain..." He changed directions and started toward the sound.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Shiro heard footsteps coming from outside the room. He went to reach for his pistol but found it was gone. He waited until the person was about to enter the room and turned around the corner and put the man into a choke hold.
    "Who are you and where am I?," said Shiro,
    "Are you a freelancer?".
    Going back to the battle he also asked, "Where is my core fighter and do you know where that Kampfer went?"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Holy crap!" Ben was surprised to see the feddie up. Coll down pal, I don't take orders from feddies! But if you have to know, yeah, I'm a freelancer and so is everyone else here. We're also rather broke Freelancers and if you piss us off, we might find a way of making money from you!"

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 19, 2006 01:21 AM: Message edited by: Nick Izumi ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="crimson">"Resistance?"</font>

<font color="green">"Yes sir, there are more mobile suits defending the meeting hall than intel idicated."</font>

On Ragnorok stats flashed across Emily's screen.

<font color="crimson">"What kind of suits are they?"</font>

<font color="green">"We don't know yet, but our drop team hasn't landed yet. Whatever they are I'm sure they won't be anything our Sturm Diaz and Zaku III teams can't handle."</font>

<font color="crimson">"Don't be so sure of that, the same thing was said when the Federation first rolled out the RX-78 Gundam."</font> Emily was taken aback by the remark, and with good reason. Fredder couldn't put his finger on it, but he felt some pressure about the situation.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 19, 2006 03:46 AM: Message edited by: Nick Izumi ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The blast hit richys suit in the foot the blast would have disabled most suits. but the dom was still able to hover so the blasted foot has little effect on the suit. Frank and Will wanted to chase after him but it was poit less. The Dom had to much speed for Will to keep up and Frank's suit could not hover because of the failed jet.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Shiro tightened his hold. "Where is that Kampfer?," he screamed. He wanted nothing more than to find the pilot that had humiliated him.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"What the hell is a Kampfer?" Ben had never heard the name of such a suit although he had only encountered it a few hours before. He shoved the young Federation pilot back and gasped for breath. "Look you little phycho, this isn't a Federation ship so don't order me around. I don't know half of what you're talking about but that Gundam of yours is demolished, there's practically nothing left! Hell, a friend of mine took its head as a prize!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Clouse opened his cockpit and began towards the GINN he hadn't annihilated. There were bullet holes riddled all over the cockpit, followed closely by the stench of death. He opened the GINN?s cockpit and saw what at onetime was a sixteen year old boy. Clouse shook his head in pity as he heaved the man out of the cockpit. After that, Clouse booted the Mobile suit up and began to retrieve his shotguns and the anti-ship charge.
    ?We need to go to Europe,? He said over the channel to the also former Zeon members.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 22, 2006 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Lackloss ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Dammit kid!" Ben yelled at the unfamiliar feddie, "Look I don't know about the what happened in your stupod fight but if you're after that psycho Zeon, he already took off." Ben was never very good at calming down when he could fight instead, but he pittyed the kid. "Look, I'd sit down if I were you, som emajor stuff happened while you were out."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Seeing as how he had nothing to do, Bruce was now wandering the ship aimlessly, all the while enjoying a Popsicle.

<font color="gold">"Ah, the simple pleasures in life!"</font>

It was only while wandering that Bruce was able to notice how the deliciousness of this particular Popsicle surpassed any he had ever eaten before, and quite possibly any he may ever eat in the future.