Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Previously:
    After a chance meeting between a mechanic, Aya Nagira, and an MS pilot,Ben Striker lead them both to join the crew of the Pirate Auron Reed, all three were thrown into a terrible battle. While Aya proved herself as a pilot and Ben lost his prized Tallgeese, a mysterious Zaku and an Equally mysterious Gundam took part in the action as well. As these strings of fate wrap around Reed's Ship, what will become of the future?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="#FF0000">"Hurry up with the conversion, my dom needs to be ready for combat." </font>said Frank the young ms-pilot. Calling on a favor he had just returned to earth and his Ms-09F had not finished its conversion to a ground type MS. Partly because the left leg sand filter was lost in a pile of Zaku II parts that he "found" on the way to earth. <font color="#FFff00">"Why did you bring that piece of crap ms on here any way?"</font>asked rich, Franks co-pilot and all purpose repair man. On Impulse Frank punched Rich in the face. <font color="#FF0000">"how dare you talk about the Dom that way."</font>Rich held his face and shouted at Frank.<font color="#FFFF00">"Not the Dom, that piece of shit Zaku II. Its only got one limb still on the torso and the rest of the bits and piece your sand filter is lost in belongs to about three other zakus. You couldn't even collect parts from the same ms. A red commander zaku does not have two and a half green legs!</font><font color="#FF0000">"Sorry"</font>Frank said with an embarrassed smile. <font color="#FF0000">"I was hopeing to "fix it" and sell it to the next group of saps we meet" </font>And with that comment the Gaw they were in took off.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ben wasn't entirely sure what happened, other than that his ribs really hurt and that there was a nasty taste in his mouth. the room was very... white and the light was bright.Things seemed very unclear.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

(sneaking into Ben's room)<font color="orange">"Yo, what's up Benny-boy. Long time no see! I was all set to bust me up a few mobile suits until I saw you lying on the ground like a <font color="yellow">ragdoll</font>! That Reed guy explained the situation and, seeing as how your probably the best opponent around these parts, I decided to lend this ship my <font color="red">AMAZING</font> talents. Well, atleast until you get a new mobile suit and we can get a <font color="red">REAL</font> fight going again!"</font> (begins walking down the hall) <font color="orange">"And don't forget to tell the others, feel free to spend all your money on all the "Top Quality" mobile suit parts I got, I don't quite think they trust me yet. Thanks again Benny-boy!"</font>(continues walking down the hall)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A loud clanging sound was heard as Frank and Rich worked on the ZakuII. <font color="#FFff00">"is that anttena on stright?"</font><font color="ff0000">"It will be"</font>said frank and with that he began pounding again. Their was little room in the hanger but they had converted the bomb hold to hold extra ms and parts. The torso now was on its back replacement limbs were next to it but it still needed a sheild. <font color="#FF0000">"Think we should "find one"?"</font>Rich just glanced up half listening<font color="#FFff00">"Are you going to steel it again?"</font>Frank made faked a shocked and let out a sarcastic gasp.<font color="#FF0000">"I never steel. Any I'm of to find parts theirs a town to the west, I help supply one of the black markets their so they should wellcome me."</font>Before Rich could noticed Frank hoped into the Dinn Raven and Jumped out of the hanger.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ben blinked... "That's it... I am dead, and hell is a white room with you!"
    He blinked again and noticed that he felt quite alive. "Bruce Leeroy, what the hell brings you out here?"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The town frank landed out side of was medium size. About 30,000 people lived there. Upon landing frank and his MS were picked buy a large truck and taken to a MS junk yard on the other side of town near a small base. Frank had changed out of his normal cloths and into a white shirt with a tan jacket and some faded blue jeans. He also put on some sunglasses.<font color="#FFFFFF">"Your order will be ready in a few days. untill then enjoy our small town and try to stay out of trouble.</font>Said the junk yard owner as he handed frank the keys to a car. <font color="#FF0000">"I'll do just that. I have some shopping to catch up on. The Gaw will be here to pick me up in two days after dark. Please have everything ready for pick up."</font>Frank hoped in the car and peeled of down the road into town.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

(Turning to see Ben following him)<font color="orange">"Well, if this is hell, I must be the welcoming committee! Seeing that your up and about, help me unload my luggage in the hanger. And then we'll talk about finding you a replacement suit,"</font> Bruce said, now pushing Ben along to the hanger with him while making sure to put pressure on the broken ribs. <font color="orange">"The pain'll only get worse from here!"</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Ha! That may be so for you, but I've had... OW!" Ben was swallowing his words before he could finish... "Yeah really funny! And leave it to you to profit when my freakin' Tallgeese goes down." Ben muttered with a small smirk. His eyes widened. "Hey Bruce, where's Aya... You know, the girl who was piloting the Gundam?"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="orange">"Now that you mention it, I almost forgot about her. She was unconscious in her cockpit, so we put her in the room next to yours. So far, she hasn't regained consciousness."</font> [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 21, 2007 09:54 PM: Message edited by: The Living Fro ]</font>

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast