Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Season 1: REWRITE!

jedi pan

I've always went where angels have feared to tread and never been one for team work. I've always relied on myself, but with this war, what can one person do, how much difference can I make!!! So many questions, so little answers. I can't sit around anymore!!! What do ya say death scythe you and me, lets go make some noise.

jedi pan

I've got a ship on radar, unidentifiable, well lets not get ourselves into a firefight just yet, lets hang back and see what she does. Radar jamming activated. If memory serves me correct theres another freelance coordinator out there, Ben Striker, a very promising and gifted pilot. If I can make contact with him maybe I can convince him to join me. But first things first, lets just see what this mysterious ship has planned.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

With the first days shoping comeing to an end frank decide to find an hotel. <font color="#FF0000">"I'd like to book the room for tell the day after tomarrow."</font>said frank as he took a dinner mint from the hotels candy tray. <font color="#FFFFFF">"yes sir, here is your key"</font>Frank grabed the key and went to his room.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"I see..." ben had become concerned about something other than his previous experience with Bruce's idea of quality MS. "If she dies... it's my fault..."

But the bigger picture was all the more dangerous. Not far away, a Pirate Gaw was refueling, ready for its next raid and a mysterious scythe weilding Gundam was also on the prowl. The real danger, had yet to begin.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

luckily for Frank Rich found the post it note with were frank would be staying and the pick up time on it. Rich had almost finish the the Zaku. He had hooked up the legs and almost all system were good. the arms still needed to be put on and it was missing a hose on the mouth. There were a lot of hose parts but most were to busted up to use. As he worked away the Gaw few over a odd ship but they had no time to strike at it, and Frank was of cousre not on to lead the assult. They decided to past up the fueling depot and refuel were frank was. They'd be their by midnight or early morning.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ben continued under Bruce's provocation. "Wow Bruce, you still have that Zaku?! Did you magnet coat the joints or something?! I can't believe the armor actually stuck to that frame!" Ben paused to remember when he and Bruce were a couple of punks who thought they were something because they had a couple of Goufs.
    "Hey, you didn't answer, what brought you out here?" Ben smirked. "Has my reputation really followed me so far?"

jedi pan

That appears to be a raiding ship I have on screen, well she apears to have plenty of fire power. But who's side is it on? Damn, energy levels are low. Gotta find some friendlies fast!!! I'll see you again mysterious one!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Isaac polished his new medal as Shila, his subordinate, watched their target. There had apparently been a small battle preceeding a meteor strike outside of town and a group of Freelancers and, as a proud soldier of ZAFT, he would not stand by. (Or rather his subordinate wouldn't.)
    They received word that a mysterious man had checked into a hotel in the area and was seeking mobiel suit parts and, since people tend to need replacement parts after a battle, it seemed like a logical enough lead.
    "This'll give me a chance to try out my new CGUE." Isaac said smirking.
    "Lt., that's assuing there is a mobile suit..."
    "But the moment he climbs in one..."
    Shila simply shruged.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

(gah, a post at the same time as mine.)
    A blip appeared for a brief second on Fafnir's scanners.
    Ben glanced over confused as the blip disappeared before it could really register.
    "Whatever that was..." He shrugged.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Frank awoke to a phone call from the front desk. They had called to tell him two people from Zaft had been asking about him. <font color="#FF0000">"I'm glad some one in the underground still likes me. Have some one bring my things to the hanger, and be quit about it. And then have some one contact the Gaw and tell them to send Rich, and he better have the Dom ready. Tell Will Frank owes you and he'll pay you your reward."</font>He thanked the man and hung up. He was quick to get dressed. He slipped into the hall and pulled the fire alarm. This started a panic. <font color="#FF0000">"Let them fallow..... if they can! AH hahaha!"</font>He gave off a quite yet minnical laugh as he merged into the screaming crowed and vanished as it flowed out the hotel door.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast