Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Dammit!" Isaac screamed as he dropped his new badge.
    "Lt., the authorities will be here soon, we should move..."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="#FF0000">"They probably found out it was me that stole there Gouf parts last month. Damn! I wounder how that leaked. Well no matter, I sold the parts."</font>Frank hopped in his car and sped for the hanger. It was not very far from the hotel and he hoped his bags would beat him there. <font color="#FF0000">"Lets see.... I'll only leave the hanger if they get to close or find me. Damn, I hope the Gaw makes it. If I can I'll run. I just hope they don't have any flying MS and that I can lift all the parts. </font>Frank carefully went though a mental check list. <font color="#FF0000">"They won't have the shield yet, but they should have the hose, and the other parts I need."</font>

jedi pan

Damn I pushed you to hard old buddy, won't be long before we're dead in space. Iam picking up another ship, scanners indicate its the fafnir. I've heard of that ship. Well, I don't have much choice, switching to hailing frequency. This is mobile suit pilot loki moto, requesting an audience with the captain. Hopefully they'll hear me out, either that or they'll open fire and the shape Iam in right now I'd be a sitting duck.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The blip appeared again.
    "Well what's up with that? And it's hailing us?"
    Ben patched through.
    "Captain's busy, but I'd be happy to help."

jedi pan

Requesting permission to come aboard. My mobile suit power levels are extremely low. Iam no spy and I mean you no harm. You can check with your scanners and see for yourself that I have disengaged my armaments. I also have a propostion for the captain.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Scaners, I can't even keep you on the scanners and..." Ben thought about Reed and his recruiting methods. "Fine, opening hanger 1."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In another part of the country, Isaac hopped into the truck as Shila pulled up, his new...-ish, CGUE in the back.
    "That bastard! I'm gonna make him pay!"

jedi pan

Loki chuckles, of course you can't keep me on your scanners, my mobile suit is equip with hyper jammers making me invisible to radar and scanners. I was tracking another ship a pirate gaw at the time when yours came into view. Iam commencing landing.Loki thinks to himself(doesn't appear Iam gonna get a warm welcome here)

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 27, 2007 06:37 PM: Message edited by: just a coordinator ]</font>

jedi pan

Landing complete. The cockpit hatch opens and Loki pears out. Well thinking to himself, I'll just take this self detenator with me just incase, no disrespect death scythe just some insurance.

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ May 28, 2007 12:00 AM: Message edited by: just a coordinator ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 28, 2007 12:01 AM: Message edited by: just a coordinator ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Frank Reached the hanger just in time. <font color="#FF0000">"My bags?!"</font><font color="#ffffff">"loaded sir"</font>At hereing this frank jumped into his ms and powered it up. <font color="#FF0000">"Now I'll only move if they get to close to the hanger. Why have them find me sooner than needed"</font>

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast