Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ben sneared at the machine. "What do you think Bruce? I think it looks like a bad guy... I mean look at the paint job... and what kind of weapon is that?"

jedi pan

Quick to judge, am already labeled and haven't even done anything to you or your ship. But I understand it's hard to trust, trust must be earned and you don't know nothing about me. Shall we be civil??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Gah..." Ben turned red. He didn't think the pilot had heard him.
    "Chill out now... I uh..." this wan't gonna be good, he could tell the pilot was a veteran, and he had a Gundam no less. This was going to be awkward.

jedi pan

No hard feelings in this day and age trust is a rare thing. But let me start.... Iam loki moto, and this here is deathscythe. Iam actually one of the first coordinators well experiments I should say. Back in the day a select group of naturals was choosen for a program codenamed super soldier. We were lab monkeys so to speak. We were subjected to gene manipulation and pychological conditioning. There were 40 to begin with and after 2 years down to 3. The program was a failure, most of the test subjects went insane, some went on a killing rampage.....

jedi pan

But 3 of us made it through it all. I was amazed at my abilities, quicker, smarter, stronger than the average natural, and I could pilot a mobile suit unlike any other....but our first mission...(looks away with tears)... we were ordered to take our new mobile suits to a small island were there was an uprising, orders were to take out the conflicting faction. We completed our mission easily but then orders changed... take out everyone, leave no one alive. There were women and children on the island... we refused to do that and the militar as always has a plan...

jedi pan

Our suits were rigged to detonate if we failed or became a liability... I watched as my 2 friends disappeared in a firey blaze, but nothing happened to me, the detonator malfunctioned in my suit.... filled with sadness and anger I fled.... I ditched my mobile suit and disappeared. After several years of planning my revenge I discovered a small storage facility and there I found my method of exacting my revenge, the mobile suit death scythe, I stole it and from that point on I've been striking at the military putting fear in there hearts, I won't rest til theres no more innocent blood being spilt, but it seems like a never ending battle.... there will always be war!!!!!

jedi pan

There now you know my story....if you still consider me a bad guy well....(throws the remote detenator to the closest person)...then do what you will !!!!! I will forgive you for insulting death scythe one time but realize its been the only friend I've had for many years, I lose track of how many years have come and gone since my rebirth so to speak. (Looks directly at the two men standing before him).... Mobile suit pilot Loki Moto at your service.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Oh Shit!" Ben snaped as the detonator hit the floor.
    "Careful with that kind of stuff! Look pal, we've all had hard times. And if it's revenge against some faction, I'm all for it." Ben sighed.
    "Look, I'm not the captain, but I'd say you sound like the rest of us." He extened his hand. "Ben Striker, mobile suit pilot... currently without said mobile suit..."

jedi pan

Ben striker.....your legend preceeds you....but..amazing...I thought you'd be older. So we finally meet (accepts bens handshake). Without a mobile suit, well we can't have that..... I've recently discovered another storage facility on earth. This one is in the canadas, its almost like it was forgotten about. Security is minimal, I counted 8 guards with small handheld weapons. It looks like a run down barn...but underneath it is where the candy lies. I snuck in a few months ago, I can't believe how easy it was to get in. Inside there are mobile suits in different stages of construction and decay, there are a few small class ships in the same condition. They all appear to be test types that were never completed or were severely damaged. I was gonna blow the place but theres too much good stuff in there for the taking. I didn't have the means to haul anything out last time seeing I don't have a ship..but what do you say Ben....lets go get you a couple of mobile suits. Even if there in bad shape it wouldn't take too long to get them back online. Death scythe has the coordinates if you want them. Come on it would be fun....what say you???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Canada? You don't say..." Ben began to smirk. "Assuming the Captain doesn't have any plans we may have a new destination. But I'll need a suit in the meantime." As important as this was, Ben couldn't halp but stroke his ego. "So I have a reputation do I?"

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast