Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Season 1: REWRITE!

jedi pan

Well from the stories I've heard, your skills at piloting a mobile suit are unmatched. I have to admit Iam lookin forward to seeing you in action. Oh one last thing, I didn't mention....theres a legendary mobile suit in the facility, it's in pretty rough shape, not much left to it.......it's wing 0. Oh I think your captain won't mind changing his plans once he heres about this and all the well shall I say toys down there ha ha.

jedi pan

I have a plan if you wouldn't mind my input. You can ride with me in death scythe to the facility. Death scythe is pretty much invisible to radars so we land outside the facility and take out the guards, thats should be easy. Once inside we find you an operational mobile suit, then I'll retreive death scythe and we set up a perimeter. Then the fafnir can land and we can load up on suits and parts. Just a thought, Iam open for anything.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Gaw was close now and Rich launched his Dinn. makeing a pass over the city he found Franks hanger. <font color="#ffff00">"Hey Frank lets get this party started."</font>The moment Frank heard that his suit burst from the hanger and deployed its wings.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Isaac's CGUE rose. "A group of unknown pilots, in a large carrier no less!"

Shila entered the comm line. "Lt. I don't think..." It was too late, Isaac had already gone ruching in, firing his sheild-mounted gatling.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font size="1">They were on a hill next to a tree. The light wind and the shade from the tree made the warm day seem perfect. The wind was blowing through her red hair. He looked over the landscape from their high position, and realized just how beautiful the Earth is. He smiled, like he always does when he's near her. Everything became much easier to appreciate. Everything was perfect.</font>
    ------------------------------------
    <font size="2">The two friends grasped hands, which immediately turned into the standard "guy" hug. "I knew I could count on you."</font>
    --------------------------------------
    <font size="3">There was a loud noise. An alarm went off. Explosions were going off everywhere. Confusion. Panic. Chaos.</font>
    -------------------------------
    <font size="4">"Reed... you've lost." A smirk.
    --------------------------------
    "Reed... wake up. You can't live like this."</font>
    --------------------------------------------
    <font size="5">"Why?! I thought..."
    "You thought wrong."
    "I..." His eyes turned from shock into anger. A deep-seated anger, the kind that leads to eternal vendettas. The kind that cannot be forgotten.</font>
    ----------------------------------------
    <font size="6">"Forgive me, Reed."
    -------------------------------------------
    "Sorry, Reed."</font>
    -----------------------------------------
    <font size="5">"No.... I'm so..."</font>
    <font size="4">_____"No, I'm sorry..."</font>
    <font size="3">__________".... so sorry."</font>

"No!"

Reed said the word out loud before he even knew why, before he was even fully awake and conscious. Simultaneously, he bolted up. He was breathing heavily. He was drenched in sweat.
    "What am I...? How did I...?" Reed looked around. It was apparent that he was in his quarters, the room was dark. He was in bed.
    "What happened?" He thought while rubbing his forehead, in the hopes that it would help him remember what happened. Evidently it did.
    "Oh yeah! Now I remember! Oh great... how long have I been knocked out?"
    Reed stands up and gets ready to approach his crew once again. "Apparently not that long" he says while looking at the time. "That's good, not much could have changed in this amount of time..."

((At least that's what he hopes. Yay, and with this post, which began with a dream in case you guys couldn't tell, I am officially back! Yay! Is everyone reposting again? I assume that Shinsengumi Chick isn't, but what about Amekakaru and the others?)

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 08, 2007 01:12 AM: Message edited by: King Siefer VII ]</font>

jedi pan

While Ben was contemplating Lokis ideas with the captain, Loki decides a different course of action. Well, I'll go down to the facility myself and get Ben a mobile suit, then that should prove my worth. It should be no problem getting in myself, I've been against alot greater odds than whats down there. Loki slyly climbs aboard death scythe. Using his onboard console he opens the fafnirs landing bay doors and deathscythe blasts off in the direction of the store facility.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

(Yeah, Ame's coming back, I haven't heard from Shinsen-chick in forever though.)

"What the hell!" Ben lloked at the console. "Dammit, hay you in the Gundam, get back here! ah crap!"

jedi pan

Loki arrived at the coordinates and landed well outside the facility. Gotta luv those hyper jammers loki thought to himself, now those eight guards, ha ha this should be easy. After 10 minutes loki chuckles to himself, that was too easy, as eight guards lay unconsious on the ground. Now to get in. An exhaust duct.....perfect!!!! Loki pops the grate and crawls into the duct work, using his cat like agility he arrives at the main storage room in seconds. Being catious his peepers in, no guards, come on this is way too easy. Man...Look at all these suits...now to find one that is actually operational. Loki takes a visual count... some core fights, a few zaku 1 and 2s, kool an ancient Gyan mobile suit and it still has its sword and shield....sweet a rx-160 Byalant, now that one looks in good shape. Loki finds the prize....oh man wing o...not much left to it. What is that Loki thinks to himself... a mass covered in a big ragged tarp. Loki takes a peek under it and to his amazement..... A tallgeese mobile suit...pretty shot to hell!!!! Well gotta get ben a mobile suit that functions then we can come down here and stock up. This is the mother load for sure. The only one operational is the rx-160 Byalant....well that'll have to do....Loki climbs onboard and fires the mobile suit up checking all systems. Well its good to go, now to get outta here. As Loki moves the mobile suit in front of the large steel entrance doors ....suddenly alarms go off... 50 or more soldiers rush in through hidden passageways....damn it...3 zaku 2s fire up and Loki finds himself surrounded. This isn't good. I should've waited for Ben....but as I said before I always rush in where angels fear to tread...well they won't get me without a fight.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Frank sprung to the air as the volly came. Rich flew past the enemy in an atempt to flank him. As frank took off he dropped a chunk of threw a chunk of building at the CGUE. <font color="#FF0000">"Eat this you son of a Zaku."</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

(I miss Shinsen-chick. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] )

Reed walked into the bridge, adjusting himself to look more presentable as he did so. "Well, Ben, what have we got?"

****I assume you won't mind Nick if Ben catches up Reed, right?****

'Why do I always get stuck with the wierd ones?' thought Reed to himself. "Well, I guess we better follow him, who knows what kind of trouble he's getting himself into."
    The Fafnir began to lift off the ground, so they could get a better view of the surroundings. They caught sight of some activity in the distance and flew towards there. 'I hope I'm not flying into trouble by doing this?' he thought. 'Even after all this time, I still suffer from being too trusting.'

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast