Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Season 1: REWRITE!

jedi pan

Surrounded...I hate that....well here goes nothing!!!!! Loki using his amplified reflexes swings the rx-160 byalant in the direction of the zaku 2 suits and bares down on the enemy with the mega particle cannons. The beams hit the first zaku suit and it in seconds all that remains is a pile of burning rubble. Ha take that you scum yells Loki as he targets the next zaku suit with the same results....but the third zaku gets the bead on the byalant and opens fire. The particle beams hit there mark and Loki comes to a grim conclusion. Damn...that hit shorted out my weapons system!!!! If I could only get to deathscythe then this little battle wouldn't last long. I ain't worried about those guards and there hand held weapons but one more good shot from that zaku and it could be the end for me. I wonder if the fafnir will come, surely they can't pass up the opportunity to get there hands on some mobile suits but who knows.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Another fight already! Man Captain, I think I was safer on my own. Bruce, you mind helping us out?"

jedi pan

Think Loki think....well without weapons Ian a sitting duck....or am I...this byalant was built for speed...ah I luv it when a plan comes together. Loki menuvers the byalant in front of a group of soldiers....come on zaku pilot take your best shot!!!! Just as Loki planned the zaku 2 fires, using the thermonuclear jet engines in the byalant Loki just avoids the deadly beam as it hits the group of soldiers behind him vaporizing them immediately. Ha, ha taking out your own guys...what kinda pilot are you but keep it going pal, it'll make this easier for me. Ya all it'll take is one false move and Iam toast, lets hope luck favors the foolish.

jedi pan

My stragedy is working, I got them in a crossfire, these guys are dumber than they look!!!! After several minutes of playing cat and mouse the battle is all about over. Well, just me and the zaku dude....I've got you all confused don't I pal...what will I do next your pondering. How bout this!!!! Loki fires up the thermonuclear jets on the byalant and heads straight for the zaku mobile suit....within seconds the two mobile suits impact to a deafening explosion..................

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="gold">"Wow, that was a big explosion!"</font> exclaimed Bruce from the cockpit of his beloved ZakuII. <font color="gold">"I'm not sure anything could survive that."</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In the aftermath of the explosion, as the dust and dirt finally settled, our protagonists stood facing a large crater with no signs of life, just hunks of metal. <font color="gold">"And I thought that meteor was bad,"</font> thought Bruce as he began to survey the area for new merchandi-er, I mean scraps.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Shit... poor guy ran out of luck." Ben paused. "That idiot, I bet he did this to get me that damn Gundam."

As if it was scripted, a crude skeletal mobile suit frame rose from the rubble, its armor scortched off but it was still standing.

"Bruce, what the hell is that?!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="gold">"I don't know what the hell that is. Are you a necromancer or something, Ben, 'cause that's just not natural!"</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Don't look at me, I didn't make it!"

The crude mech's eyes lit with a terrifying green color. It was holding the smoldering remains of what appeared to have at one pint been a rifle. The machine's shape was now more visible and the "decayed" wings on its back seemed to spread. It appeared to be tring to transform, but it was unsuccessful. The machine ignored Fafnir and her crew and instead focused on a shape that appeared to be moving toward it, a salvaged Freelancer groundship; Zeon Model Gallop.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="gold">"Oh boy. This's got trouble written all over it. We should leave while we still can," </font>said Bruce as he headed back to the ship.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast