Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Agreed, I don't know what it is, but I do know we don't have much fire power, and he's got friends."

The doors to the massive hover ship opened and the crude, skeletal suit moved toward it. Two other, imposing looking suits seemed to greet it as it settled into the ship.

"Bruce,is it just me or did they replace those the machine gun turrets with particle cannons?" Ben said, glancing at the ship.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="gold">"Dammit! I hate it when your right! What are we going to do now, huh!?"</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"I liked the 'leave while we still can' idea myself." Ben replyed sarcastically. "Anyway, I don't think they care too much about us, so getting out would be our BEST choice."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Once everything had been collected onto the ship, it began to leave at full speed.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ben paused as he remembered the past battles that lead him to this point. He was still a Freelancer, but on a ship and with an old ally no less. Then he thought of the girl. "It's my fault she got so messed up I guess." With those workd he remembered the project at hand; repairing her mech so that it'd be ready when she go back up... at least that's how he justified it. He was really tuning it so he wouldn't be a burdon next time they were attacked. After all, the burning skeletal mobile suit was out there, and even if it hadn't seen them, the Gallop's metal detectors wouldn't have missed the ship. No one could drop their guard yet.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="gold">"Well, not that we've gotten that mess out of the way, where were we headed to in the first place. Needless to say that our "adventure" has had its fill of problems, but we really should get off the continent."</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Roger that." Ben said as he backed away from the mech.

The ship shot off toward the sea and hovered over the sea. The fresh salty air was welcome compared to the smokey lands they were leaving behind. This was the smell of something unknown around the bend.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="gold">"So let's see here... Navigations say we just left Australlia and are heading...Northwest. With our luck, any remote islands or jungles would be a dead giveaway to those millitary creeps. I suggest either Hong Kong or Shanghai."</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Season 1: REWRITE!

Damn I pushed you to hard old buddy, won't be long before we're dead in space. Iam picking up another ship, scanners indicate its the fafnir. I've heard of that ship. Well, I don't have much choice, switching to hailing frequency. This is mobile suit pilot loki moto, requesting an audience with the captain. Hopefully they'll hear me out, either that or they'll open fire and the shape Iam in right now I'd be a sitting duck.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567