Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fredder stepped back onto the bridge. <font color="crimson">"Emily..."</font>

<font color="green">"Opening channel to the other leaders sir."</font>

<font color="crimson">"Very good..."</font> Fredder was finally prepared to to disipate the fleet, for now... <font color="crimson">"Brave soldiers of the colonies, and my fellow leaders, let us disperse from Earth's orbit and begin our new duties. Drop operations have been a success and the Earthnoid bureaucrats are fleeing in fear of our righteous cause! But they will not sit idle for long, much like McAvery, they will soon raise their arms against us; thus we must be ready for them. So as we depart, I bid you, my brothers at arms, farewell." </font> The channel was then cut.

Fredder was actually satisfied with the speech, but he was too preoccupied with Earth to care about that. He wanted to know exactly what was going on at the summit first, so he left Ragnorok in orbit. Swarms of Gaza Cs defended the the ship as Fredder waited for news. He didn't want to admit it, but the fact that his shock troops could have been ambushed had him on edge.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fredder read the information on screen, he didn't like it but there it was.<font color="crimson">"Clouse Rommel deserts..."</font> He probablyshould have seen this coming, but nevertheless, there it was. On top of He was getting reports from ZAFT of two Doms running around with an "unidentified horned mobile suit". <font color="crimson">"Dammit, probably that upstart they were complaining about... And apparently paired with a Gundam no less."</font>

As Fredder stared down at earth, he had a new feeling of anger, aside from the fact that the Zaku II troops were probably doomed. <font color="crimson">"Gundam... why must you always be a thorn in my side?"</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="crimson">"Patch me in to Yamada's ship, he may want to here this."</font> The computer in front of Fredder responded quickly. He prefered his ready room for situations like this and was glad he wasn't on Red Alert. The machine seemed to respond perfectly. <font color="crimson"> "Isoroku, there's something I've heard about your son that you may find interesting."</font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 07, 2006 11:44 PM: Message edited by: Nick Izumi ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Isoroku was ready for bad news. His son seened to always let him down. <font color="550000">"Yes Sir."</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="crimson">"It seems your son has gone AWOL, and, if that isn't enough, is being a thorn in the side of ZAFT in Australia. If it wern't for the fact that Treaborn seems more concerned with some Gundam that was stolen in the same area, we could be in some serious hot water. If that's not bad enough Clouse Rommel went AWOL around the some time and in the same area." </font> Fredder angry and his cold stare seemed intensified by his unblinking mask.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He stared back for a moment. His was a stare of shook. He could barly beleve what he herd. He never thought his son would defect. <font color="#550000">"Sir, I'm sorry that my son has caused so much trouble. Maby I was to hard on him, but its to late now. If you put my son to death for this I'll understand . I'll kill him myself if you order me too..... Sir, the men and I are ready for combat. Were do you need us? "</font> He hoped changing the subject would take soom heat off. He had given a speach to his men the other day and thay were now iching to fight. When they herd Fredder's speach they became even more confident and ready to fight.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="crimson">"He's ZAFT's problem for now. But if he leaves their teritory I'm ordering your troop into action to silence him. We can't have the son of an admiral deserting at such an important time.</font>