Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Camilla paused, goose bumps ran through her entire body as her leather belt seemed to suddenly be squeezing her to death. She never felt this sensation before. Public speaking had always been second nature, but it didn't feel that way now. <font color="gold">"People of Earth, members of you respective alliances,it is true that the Nation of ORB does ask for neutrality, but I must also say that your reasoning,"</font>her focus turned to the strange man. <font color="gold">"...whoever you may be, is off base. Our country will not side with those who would attack the Earth without reason, but we cannot side with an alliance that would so openly oppress spacenoids and discriminate against coordinators either. We have nothing to gain joining either side and everything to loose. I, not only as ORB's princess, but also as representative of the people, came here for that reason and that reason alone. With that said sir, I don't know what you are implying, for I have no other motives."</font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 09, 2006 11:07 PM: Message edited by: Nick Izumi ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="red"> "who is this man?" </font> Yuri thought to himself. Anger began to pulse throug his neck and seethe through every vein at this man, and he found himself at the end of the strange man's speech with a hand over his pistol.

Mitchel however, was enjoying peacfuly a small handheld game, and only noticed the strange man when the princess had finished her speech.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Camilla had not taken her seat yet, she was still glaring at the mystery man. She also realized that most of the attention was still on her, but she could not sit. The idea of sitting next to the man disgusted her the way sitting next to the Federation or EAF booths did.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="navy">Your Highness, as beautiful as you are, may I ask that you please sit down.</font>
    Conrad remarked sarcastically from across the room. Camilla, embarassed took her seat. She couldn't stand being talked down to but she had little choice. Conrad smirked and stepped forward.
    <font color="navy">"So what are you suggesting we do sir?"</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="green"> "Sir,"</font> Abram wispered into Mitchel's ear, "I don't like the looks of this man, I think that you should do something about him."

<font color="yellow"> "Why?"</font> Mitchel replied.

<font color="green"> "Just look at him," </font> Abram answered,<font color="green"> "His hair, his dress, his demener, I think you should do something about him. Besides, he reeks of a coordinator." </font>

<font color="yellow">"You know what, I think I will,"</font> Mitchel then stood up and pointed a finger at the strange man. <font color="yellow">"You sir, are a rude insolent welp. You think that you can control us? I will continue this meeting when and wherever I want. You cannot just barge into a meeting, and claim that everyone must stay put, just as though you had a gun up to our heads."</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Out side the building, a few hundred meters away, the roar of beam rifles sounded in the air. The six Sturm Diaz had been reduced to four and one of the Zaku IIIs had recieved severe damage. They had all taken cover in order to modify their initial plan, which was noticably failing.

The initial strike seemed affective, as the came down the Sturms ejected their binders (specialized thrusters), as they were the first to land and there was little use for them on earth. They met up with a group of Leos and quickly destroyed them. But as the Zakus landed and the whole group got closer they were attacked by unidentified suits among the Federation and EAF models. Something was terribly wrong with the Zeons' plan, and they didn't see it coming.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="green">"Ah, that, my good man, is where you would be wrong. Take a look around you, does it appear anyone present knows who I am? And if I was from space, you'd all be dead right now."</font>

Standing up and walking to the center of the hall, as to better address his audience, he now looked Mitchel straight in the eyes.

<font color="green">"I clearly recall myself informing all of you about the 'reinforcements' I have brought. However, I could just as easily turn those forces against you, essentially making all of you my hostages. And just to make you feel better, know that upon my death, my troops are ordered to destroy this hall and everyone in it! So, kill me if you want to, it's not like I don't win either way."</font>

At the same time, five Destroys appeared from the Zeon forces 11 o'clock and fired their high-energy beam canons right into the pack of Sturm Diazs.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The team leader was horrified as he watched from his AMX-011S Custom Zaku III. A Mobile armor wasn't supposed to be at this meeting, let alone five. He motioned to his team to spread out. They had to at least try to overwhelm the "monsters".

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="navy">"Relax friend, you're being far too paranoid. Besides, why would we kill our savior."</font> Conrad waas the first to step up. <font color="navy">"Allow me to ask again though; What are you suggesting?"</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Turning his attention to Conrad, <font color="green">"Nobody likes a suck-up."

"As we all know, history has a tendency of repeating itself. This isn't the first time the Earth was attacked, and if I allow you to continue, it won't be the last."

"I could let you form your little alliance and watch you bravely fight off the space invasion, but that's all that would happen. By that time, your forces would be too weak to take the war back into space and finish this once and for all!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, what I am offering you is the extra power you need to finish those fools and ensure generations of peace for Earth. All you would be required to do is send me your resources and recruits. I will refine them, double their worth, and supply you with an invincible army against which the colonists will be powerless!"

"If you don't take my word for it, just watch the outside security channels. There you can witness the battle that is being waged right now and the power of what I'm offering you. I'll give you all until the end of the battle to make your decision."</font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 22, 2006 11:08 PM: Message edited by: The Living Fro ]</font>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast