Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Since the RPG seems to not be doing well here are my thoughts.

Season 2 is not as good or as interesting as Season 1. Let's face it, I and a few others tried too hard to make it too complicated too fast.

If you want to continue this game in the hopes of a better season 3, please write back, if not I have some ideas. Most of them are new games which would start us all off on basic mobile suit/armors in order to make sure all fighting is even. We will also stay in ONE time period so that there wont be a major gap in Mobile suit technology.

New Games: (Based on ONE Gundam time period.)

<u>Gundam SEED: Forced Evolution (Working title.)</u>
    This game would be in the original Gundam SEED series. You would start out basic as: Alliance, ZAFT, ORB, Mercenary, or Junk Guild.

<u>Mobile Suit Gundam: Far from the White Base</u>
    A chronicle of One Year War grunts from both the Federation and Zeon, who are trying to survive on thier own. Sort of an "Unsung Heroes" thing.

<u>Zeta Gundam: Karaba Front</u>
    Set during the Gryps War, this is the story of the ground battles that took place on Earth. Battles fought by the resistance group Karaba, while thier spacenoid counterparts, the AEUG (the heroes from Zeta) where fighting in space. Factions would be Karaba and the Titans.

What do you think? Can our story be saved, or should we move on? If you don't like my stories but still want a new game feel free to send me your own.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 22, 2006 12:25 AM: Message edited by: Nick Izumi ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I say MSG era, cuse then i can have a Kampher(and i know more about that era). And yes, i'm back

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lack, does this mean you are against trying to save the old RPG?
    Edit: Sorry I sounded harsh. I want you r honest opinion. (I like all of the alternate sotires too, and an MSG one would give me a chance to be a GM Sniper II pilot.)

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 27, 2006 09:47 PM: Message edited by: Nick Izumi ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

personally, the one we are playing right now has gone to hell

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If we do change (Let's hear some opinions!) I think the One Year War would be a great time period to cover. Esecially if we stick to grunt mechs and avoid the New Types. (Gundam with few to no Gundams?)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i agree that season two isnt doing too well but i think we can learn from our mistakes and make it succesful

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry I haven't been on in forever.

Anyway, I agree that this year has gone to hell. We tried to do things too big, and I'll take a chunk of the blame myself.

I think we should completely scrap this. I don't really care which era we go with; anything you guys wanna do, I'll go along with. If we stay here, I'll probably make new graphics for the post buttons and a new banner.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Right now, I'm seriously thinking about the One Year War. (ie. Mobile Suit Gundam, 08th Team, and 0080) It's much more simple and is less likely to get too big. (Nice and simple, you're either Zeon or Federation.)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I feel the original can be saved yet, just pretend season 2 was a dream, like that one season of Dallas.

This just goes to show that season 2 was both to fast and too slow in plot advancement that it collapsed on itself.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Whilst yes, the second season can be saved, i feel asthough the series cannot be mended due to the loss of several charecters. it would be like saving a man only to find that all you can do is put him in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. Yes we could still play it, but it just wouldont be the same with out the lost charecters.

Therefor, i say that we start up a new seried, based on the MS Gundamn era, and as nick said. have it be without uber people, and just as normal grunts(preferably strike force leaders)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast