Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DESCRIPTION: DuPont is seeking a Global Human Resource Manager for one of our 17 Strategic Business Units. The HR Manager is responsible for leading execution/implementation of Corporate values, policies, standards and practices within a $1.5-2 Billion SBU, while leading the people strategies, processes and systems which build a worldwide competitive workforce to achieve business goals. The successful candidate will be a member of the SBU Leadership Team and the Corporate Human Resources Leadership Network. Direct reports include an HR Generalist and Compensation Assistant; indirect reports include 3-5 Manufacturing site HR Managers.

QUALIFICATIONS: BS Degree in Human Resources, with a minimum of 10 years experience required. Strong preference for Human Resources, I/O or OD major. Advanced degree a plus. Leadership role at a manufacturing site and experience in working with unions. Demonstrated skills in strategy development, change management techniques, and organization development. Previous experience in strategic human resource management in a large company setting is a plus. Compensation: Base salary from $125,000 plus Variable Compensation.

ELIGIBILITY: To be considered for employment with DuPont in the United States, you must be at least 18 years of age and a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, asylee, refugee, or temporary resident (temporary work authorizations for practical training does not meet this requirement). DuPont does not normally sponsor foreign citizens to obtain a work visa or permanent residency.

DuPont is an Equal Opportunity Employer

Please reference entire Job Code (i.e., INP/XXX/1234HS) on all correspondence.

Apply To: [email protected] or online www.dupont.com/careers

[This message has been edited by dupont (edited July 24, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by dupont (edited August 03, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: Global HR Manager - INP/TSHR/1715HS

Hey! I think I can help you with your problem. Have you already reached out to the guys at Blue Rock Search?
    In my opinion, they are among the best in HR and have helped me out many times when looking for people for my company. I think they will help you find a manager.
    Hope I helped you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: Global HR Manager - INP/TSHR/1715HS

I'm currently using ADP and HATE IT. I am moving my company to Paylocity. Its the best I've found and its less than the monthly payroll cost that ADP was and included all the HRIS suite and integration with 5 different systems I have here. Great interface for the employees too!!!