Hello everyone, I've found myself in a situation where I need to address a larger individual, and I'm looking for alternative ways to refer to them without causing offense. To provide some context, I work in a diverse environment where sensitivity and respect are highly valued. Recently, I encountered a situation where I needed to describe someone's physical appearance, and using terms like "fat" or "overweight" felt uncomfortable and potentially disrespectful. I understand that people come in all shapes and sizes, and I genuinely want to find a way to communicate respectfully without resorting to potentially hurtful language. Therefore, I'm reaching out to this community to see if anyone has suggestions for nicknames for fat people, neutral, or even affectionate nicknames or terms that could be used to refer to larger individuals without causing offense. I want to emphasize that my intention is not to perpetuate stereotypes or body shame in any way. Rather, I'm seeking guidance on how to navigate this situation with sensitivity and empathy. I appreciate any insights, suggestions, or personal experiences that you can share