Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

What is the best Huawei watch?

As an owner and a techie, I can say that performance is not important for this watch. It has a very low power processor. My screen is on all the time and in this mode it keeps 4 days. If you turn off the screen so that it only lights up when you raise your wrist, it will last 2 weeks. It's waterproof and great for tracking swimming activities. I use it for running, tennis, etc. to keep track of my workouts. It notifies me of emails, calls, messages, etc. The only thing I would like is to send me route notifications when I am talking using Google maps, but this does not happen when paired with my Huawei P30 Pro. Otherwise, a great device.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: What is the best Huawei watch?

Huawei is a Chinese company that is currently one of the largest smartphone manufacturers in the world. They also have a range of other products such as laptops and smartwatches.

Huawei has released their new smartwatch, which they are calling the Huawei Watch GT. The watch will be able to measure blood pressure, heart rate, and oxygen saturation levels. It also has a built-in GPS and is water resistant up to 50 meters underwater.